Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist-customer care

Options
  • 30-08-2012 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭

Don't normally bother posting about something like this but got a rush of blood....

Weekend before last toothache got so bad had to get it seen to, being the weekend the only place open was one of those large franchaise places.

Anyways off I go, And within what seemed like seconds am told I need a root canal, I enquired if there were any alternatives, to be told ''not really''
    I insisted on something other then a root canal, they then said they would give me an antibiotic to bring down the infection and temp filling. I nearly hit the roof when she started drilling,then had to have more anesthetic. Short story long, I was unhappy with the way It was handled. They also chipped my tooth in the process.

Part 2:

Tuesday of this week rang my own dentist, got appointment for that afternoon. All I can say is what a difference. I explained situation in case he felt uncomfortable working on another dentists work, He said no problem. The professionalism and knowledge he showed impressed me to the point of writing this.

He told me I'll try a filling and see if it works, if not the tooth will need to come out. I asked about root canal,he explained it would not work. He filled the tooth and smoothed out the chipped part and charged me 50e including x-ray. As I sit here I think it may have worked (fingers crossed) At least if it doesn't I can go back to this guy with confidence.

So in closing I cannot recommend this dentist highly enough.

Ongar Dental surgery...

PM ME IF YOU NEED CONTACT DETAILS ETC.

Comments

Advertisement