Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Bung!

Options
  • 30-08-2012 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

First timer brewing here and didn't see anything from searching...

I have all my equipment and the only thing I need is a Bung for my bubbler.

Instead of ordering this 50 cent item and paying 4.50 delivery online does anyone know were I can get one from in a shop??

I tried alpak in Sandyford but no joy there.

Any help appreciated...

K.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

If you drop one of the HomeBrew supply sites an e-mail, I'm sure they wouldn't mind sticking one in an envelope, instead of going down the normal courier route. Failing that, I'll sell you one for €4. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

You don't need one, or a bubbler. Put a bit of clingfilm over the hole to stop stuff falling in and leave the lid loose. Job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

BeerNut wrote: »
    You don't need one, or a bubbler. Put a bit of clingfilm over the hole to stop stuff falling in and leave the lid loose. Job done.

Krusty told me about this option as well but I finally got sorted!

theHomebrewcompany I recently got equipment from told me to order 2 bungs and they'll send 1 out with the cost of the 2nd bung covering postage.

K.

Advertisement