Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool home Wednesday 28th November

Options
  • 30-08-2012 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

6 of us heading over to this game. I have a season ticket and use of second one but the other 4 going are all members so relying on getting them when they go on sale. Shouldnt be a problem I know but might be handier if there are a few season tickets floating round and not being used for that game. Any ones going spare?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

yiddo59 wrote: »
    6 of us heading over to this game. I have a season ticket and use of second one but the other 4 going are all members so relying on getting them when they go on sale. Shouldnt be a problem I know but might be handier if there are a few season tickets floating round and not being used for that game. Any ones going spare?

I only have access to one ST (my mates) and it's being used, sorry fella, by all means if you need my membership card, just say the word.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Hatch99 wrote: »
    I only have access to one ST (my mates) and it's being used, sorry fella, by all means if you need my membership card, just say the word.

Thanks for the offer but all the lads are members so no problem there. Just trying to avoid the ticket scramble.

Advertisement