Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

micro to mini sim converter Dublin

Options
  • 30-08-2012 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I'm heading down to Electric Picnic at the weekend and don't want to end up smashing/losing/giving away my Galaxy S3 when I'm wasted. I'm bringing an old Xperia X1 instead. Is there anywhere I can get a little sim converter thing in Dublin? I don't have time to go to ebay anymore and I'm not going to ask three to switch it over to a normal sim and then back to a micro again just for one weekend. Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I'm heading down to Electric Picnic at the weekend and don't want to end up smashing/losing/giving away my Galaxy S3 when I'm wasted. I'm bringing an old Xperia X1 instead. Is there anywhere I can get a little sim converter thing in Dublin? I don't have time to go to ebay anymore and I'm not going to ask three to switch it over to a normal sim and then back to a micro again just for one weekend. Thanks for the help!

Not sure if they sell it but maybe check phone shops like O2, Three, etc also maybe Carphonewarehouse or EUR shops.

Last option Adverts.ie and arrange to meet in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,458 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

They had them under the counter in my local O2 shop last time I was there. Drop in to your local Vodafone/O2 shop and talk nicely to them, they'll probably give you one for free.

Advertisement