Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boiler Service

Options
  • 30-08-2012 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi guys, want to service the boiler before the winter kicks in and wanted to know if you have any reccomendations for a boiler service? Can go with Bord Gais but I"d rather keep the business local if possible, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭Carlow2011

1997 wrote: »
    Hi guys, want to service the boiler before the winter kicks in and wanted to know if you have any reccomendations for a boiler service? Can go with Bord Gais but I"d rather keep the business local if possible, cheers
    In Carlow Town there is Walls, Paul Whelan or Eddie Lyons, all registered and guaranteed to do a good job

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Bog Man 1

Michael Nolan
    Carriglawn Farrancurragh, Oldleighlin,
    Co Carlow.

*Mod Note : Please don't post numbers, pm them to the interested parties.
    This is who we get to look after our boilers . Turns up on time time does the job

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BodyofaBuddah

I second the recommendation of Michael Nolan!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭bluebell1

We use a guy called gorden Broderick, no complaints PM if you would like number

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Cobs

Micheal Nolan for me too 100% in everything he does.
    I use him to service my boiler every year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 gruby

looking for boiler service in Athy and found full list of installers for Carlow:
    http://www.rgii.ie/home/Default.aspx?id=100&areaIds=27&contractorName=&areaType=County#searchResults
    phone and emails are there

Advertisement