Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STUDENT GRANT DEADLINE HELP...

Options
  • 30-08-2012 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,

I've just completed my online grant application and i received the following e-mail from them:

''The SUSI assessment team will contact you by post after they have completed the initial assessment of your application. Following this initial assessment you may be asked to submit photocopies of documentary evidence to support your application.
    NOTE: Do not send any documentation unless requested to do so by SUSI.''

I was told that i would need proof of residence, a birth cert and other documents by several people. Has anyone else had to send them these documents? Also, how long have people been waiting to be accepted?

Kind regards,

Maz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Hi Maz,

Yes documentary evidence, qualification certs, birth certs, evidence of income, etc are a standard part of applying for the grant and everyone has to submit them.

As to when you will know if you have the grant, that depends on the length of time it takes to assess your claim and verify the information. At the minute it's a process that seems to be taking several weeks. Some people who applied in mid June still don't have a definitive answer as yet.

Advertisement