Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boerboel(South African Mastiff

• 30-08-2012 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi all, does anyone breed this dog here in ireland or does anyone know any breeder or owner here in ireland
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 987 ✭✭✭ekevosu

Tetulla wrote: »
    Hi all, does anyone breed this dog here in ireland or does anyone know any breeder or owner here in ireland
    Thanks

If you google Boerboel Ireland you'll find a few. That's a serious dog. There was a thread on boards about them before as well if you do a search.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

I had an old english mastiff and nearly looked the exact same as the above except for the ears. Never heard of that bread of mastiff. Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Lovely dog but will need serious training. Best of luck in your search.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Here is a link to a breeder in the North. Not sure if the KC have a list of more Irish breeders. I like the fact that this breeder leaves the tail intact.
    http://www.odysseyboerboels.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Tetulla

Thanks for all the information, i have seen the sites for the ones in the north just checking to see if i can get some here

• Advertisement
Advertisement