Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rental potential in Maynooth

Options
  • 30-08-2012 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I am thinking of buying a house in Maynooth. I will rent out the spare room in it. Is it easy enough to get students/professionals to take a room or would they be vacant outside the academic year? What does a single room near the college go for? I'd prefer professionals or mature students.
    Any insight would be great, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

If the house is decent, as in clean enough, which it will be if you intend living in it, there's no trouble renting a room, should get 300 very handy for a single room. There are some total kips in the town, supermarket notice boards are where I found people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I've actually been looking at places in Maynooth to rent. I'm working full time. Let me know how it goes.

Advertisement