Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I check my AIB balance account abroad?

Options
  • 30-08-2012 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭

I'm at a total loss

I can't do this on any of the banks here because it says "this service is not available"

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭parc

Sorry should have said I don't have internet banking. Crazy I know but I don't use the account much

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

Phone your branch?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

parc wrote: »
    I'm at a total loss

I can't do this on any of the banks here because it says "this service is not available"

I assuming from the above comment, you are trying to check in an ATM, normally a balance check can only be done on your own Banks ATM network.

Since you do not have Internet Banking, your only real option is to call the Bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Our Customer Service Representatives are here to assist you 24 hours a day, no matter what time it is where you are; we are here to help you if you need us. If you have any difficulty in using your debit card abroad please call us at + 353 1 269 5022.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

its about time our banks improved on this. In Romania any banks bank machine can tell you your balance...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

its about time our banks improved on this. In Romania any banks bank machine can tell you your balance...

Big jump to expect a bank abroad to tell your balance to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

In the US a lot of ATM can tell you the balance of your Irish account its handy enough not sure about other countries though.

Advertisement