Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moving to canada

Options
  • 30-08-2012 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

hello all, a friend and i are moving to canada next year, no clue yet where to go. we are both professionals; im in media (websites and print) and he is in business. we would like to go for a year maybe more if we like it and we are both 25.
    i am wondering if anyone has any advice for us? anyone else going too? any good locations? anything in general too young people should know before going. thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭leggit

Just look through this forum and the "Living Abroad" forum for all the info you need. There is meant to be a Canada forum coming soon also so that should help

The IEC website also has all the info you need in terms of getting visas.

Rent boys are part of the skilled visas program so you can ignore that......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Mr Mango wrote: »
    So the rent boy visa must be the one you're on bubblegum joe...

How much for the rattle?

Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

*** Moving from defunct US/ Canada Travel forum to newly created Canada forum ***

• Registered Users Posts: 15 itsshowtime

hey guys,

I said id pop into this tread as like most of you guys im heading for Canada. I am flying into Toronto on the 27th May and as excited I am abou the move I am also a wee bit apprehensive as I am going alone. I dont have any friends out there as most of them are here and settled down. I guess its called fear of the unknown but i need the fear factor to get me up. Anyway im 33 from Meath and i consider myself to be pretty sound. If there is anyone who is in a similar position who needs a wingman you can give me a shout. Alternatively if there is a community reading this who are already there, has accomodation and could do with a guy to split the rent gimme a shout at your convenience. Good luck and God Speed.

itsshowtime.

Advertisement