Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Office for Students/Parents

Options
  • 30-08-2012 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Found a great online store for Microsoft software for students, purchased outlook 2010 on monday and arrived today, free shipping too.
    a friend of mine also bought the full academic version of office 2010 (same package as commercial only cheaper price and no box) for only 99 euros.
    http://stores.ebay.ie/IT-SERVICE-PARTNER

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Applebhoy

good offer too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Better again for any UCD students/staff is that you can get it for free by downloading it from in your UCD connect account! Obviously only a BA if your in UCD but that will hopefully help someone!

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭smilgy

Timmaay wrote: »
    Better again for any UCD students/staff is that you can get it for free by downloading it from in your UCD connect account! Obviously only a BA if your in UCD but that will hopefully help someone!

Enlighten a fellow UCD student please :D

Login to your UCD connect, click on software download and both MS office 07 and 10 are 1/2 way down the page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Probably won't affect anyone buying it, but be aware that the license is specifically for non-commercial use only. That's not made clear anywhere on the site that I can see.

(That's the software4students version I mean)

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭doctorg

Login to your UCD connect, click on software download and both MS office 07 and 10 are 1/2 way down the page.

Not on my page?

Is it course specific?

Hmm I definitely had access to it back when I was an undergrad (doing engineering), I'm a postgrad now so maybe they limit it to only us and Staff? Drop IT services a quick call and they will tell you quickly, they are actually very helpful in UCD!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭doctorg

Hmm I definitely had access to it back when I was an undergrad (doing engineering), I'm a postgrad now so maybe they limit it to only us and Staff? Drop IT services a quick call and they will tell you quickly, they are actually very helpful in UCD!

Do you get a key or is it built into the installer

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

doctorg wrote: »

Do you get a key or is it built into the installer
    Built into the installer, but you need a staff account.

• Advertisement
Advertisement