Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online Suggestion - Note Column

Options
  • 30-08-2012 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭

Quick suggestion for Banking365...

When viewing the account transactions, it would be very handy to have either an extra "note" column or even be able to tag a note to a transaction to help keep track of what the transactions are.

A lot transactions look a bit like "28AUG DEBIT CARD", which isn't very descriptive.

Would you find the addition of a note column useful? 5 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 5 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi J O E,

If we add an extra note, the above example of "28AUG DEBIT CARD" would not change as this shows on Banking 365 while we are waiting on the retailer to fully process it. Once the retailer has processed the transaction the narrative will change to show the full details.

Thanks
    Linda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Hi Linda,

I don't mean to replace the current description but have an optional column where users could leave their own description, just for their own record.

I know descriptions do improve a bit but looking over a few months back and there's still a lot of transactions that have very cryptic descriptions. Some just letters and numbers!

The column could maybe be turned on/off in settings, default it off.

Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi J O E,

I do apologise about the misunderstanding. I have sent your suggestion to our 365 Online team.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement