Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Padlocks on fridges?

• 30-08-2012 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Good iea or not? My lunch isnt safe these days..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

but it is very tasty

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

At home or in work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Sure are a lot of paranoid lunch thieving threads knocking about today.

>>>>Conspiracy Theory Forum

• Registered Users Posts: 39 LiamSevenfold

juan.kerr wrote: »
    At home or in work?
    Work.. My co-workers always forget their lunches at home :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I put a padlock on my fridge to try to stop myself from eating everything in it.

But then I ate the key. So, in a way it kinda worked. But, in another way I'm now hungry again :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

Wipe yer hole with yer brown bread sambo, sit back and smile

21/25

Makes sense I suppose. So would everyone in the office have a key, or is this your own personal fridge in work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

Just buy one of those cash boxes and keep you lunch in it in the fridge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Eat it before you go to work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

how about putting a pad lock on the fridge when everyone else's lunch is inside, then sit back and laugh as everyone panics because they have no lunch

• Advertisement

jester77 wrote: »

Eat it before you go to work.
    ..breakfast and lunch at 7am?.. Might as well have all ky meals in the morning then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

..breakfast and lunch at 7am?.. Might as well have all ky meals in the morning then

Problem solved :)

/thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

It's a VERY good idea.

My OH eats ALL the food in the house and has a particular fancy for what I buy the fat bastárd and anything he does buy (which is rare cos he feeds himself BEFORE coming home, round 1, then re-feeds himself on MY grub, round 2) he makes damn sure to gobble it all up fast, REAL fast before I get a chance to eat anything he brings home, which is usually just 'breakfast food' like cereal and bananas anyway :mad:

I bought a light bicycle chain and attached it from the fridge handle to the oven handle.
    Did not work: all it took was to pull down the oven door thus releasing the fridge door just wide enough to get his fatty little Augustus Gloop hands in :mad:

You know who you are FATTY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

He right if I am robbing a lunch and I don't like what is on offer I usually spit inside the sambo/ People like me have to be stopped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,668 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Talk to this guy...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

I'd booby trap the fridge instead. More fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭mathstalk

Question: Will the padlock be for preventing people from getting at the fridge or from getting out of said fridge? If the latter, PM me.

mathstalk wrote: »
    Question: Will the padlock be for preventing people from getting at the fridge or from getting out of said fridge? If the latter, PM me.

Get back in you box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Handy if you have a smart one of these.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,615 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Biohazard stickers are cheaper

• Advertisement

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »

Talk to this guy...
    Vegetarian meals it is.. NO one with taste buds would steal a veggie sausage.. The box they come in tastes better than the food :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 ermahgerd

Lightly poison some food and leave it in the fridge. Whoever rapidly falls ill will thus be the thief.

Once identified, hire some goons to give him a beating but using french breadsticks, salamis and the like.

That'll sort it.

Advertisement