Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Grinds Dublin 15

Options
  • 30-08-2012 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi Everybody,

Just about to start my journey to get my level of Irish up to try and go for Primary Teaching, is there anywhere in Dublin 15, Clonsill/Blanchardstown Area that does Irish Grinds or anybody know of anywhere?

I'm considering doing the TEG course, or would people recommend I repeat the LC?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 KatieD.

Hi Eric,
    If you received a c3 or higher in the Leaving Cert HL, then I would not advise repeating the Leaving Cert. Some of those courses are not great either and would advise private grinds instead. I myself am a grinds teacher but located in Dublin 5, (Artane) so may not be ideal although I do meet with some students in the city centre. I'm sure there are also many tutors around your area too, just a word of advise!
    Best of luck, Katie

• Registered Users Posts: 27 EricC

Hi Katie,

Unfortunately I did ordinary level for Leaving Cert. thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Post by EricC deleted. Please don't offer services on thread. You can use the PM function if you wish to communicate with the OP. Thanks.

Advertisement