Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another power cut in Bray?

• 30-08-2012 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭

The mains went out here (seafront) about half an hour ago - anyone know how extensive this is? I heard a lot of burglar alarms go off so it does seem to be quite widespread. Second time in a month too :(.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Whippersnapper

My telly turned off but the lights and stuff stayed on. I just turned the telly back on and it was grand. I'm in south Bray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

My telly turned off but the lights and stuff stayed on. I just turned the telly back on and it was grand. I'm in south Bray.
    We've still got nothing at all - no lights or anything, and I've a big pot of jambalaya cooking too, boo.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Whippersnapper

B0jangles wrote: »
    We've still got nothing at all - no lights or anything, and I've a big pot of jambalaya cooking too, boo.

Not sure, must have been a power cut, no alarms up this way so obviously we just got a knock-on or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Everything's fine up here (southern end of Herbert Road).

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭megatron989

I live near the seafront and my power is also out. Dart is still running tho. Been a good while now actually.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

I live near the seafront and my power is also out. Dart is still running tho. Been a good while now actually.

We're back, yay!

Advertisement