Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone got approved for BTEA?

Options
  • 30-08-2012 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

And if so, how long did it take? I gave everything in to my local swo on monday and I'm a bit worried that I won't actually know if I'm approved before I actually start on the 10th of September.:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

i havent been 100pc approved yet as the woman said i cant get it till i get a letter stating im registered with the college, but she pretty much said that i can get it, that i just need the letter from the college and then it will go through

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Long Term Louth

Approved yesterday! Co. Louth

• Registered Users Posts: 26 mr.boombastic

Approved few weeks ago. Handed in the application, got approval in a few weeks in Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 TomWN

I handed the forms in last Thursday and got a letter of approval in the post today.

It depends on the volume of applications in your area as to how quickly it can be assessed and granted and if your application has to be sent to another office if your SWO doesn't handle BTEA applications.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

i havent been 100pc approved yet as the woman said i cant get it till i get a letter stating im registered with the college, but she pretty much said that i can get it, that i just need the letter from the college and then it will go through
    Likewise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

Likewise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Got approved yesterday, confirmation in post today. However as far as I understand it everyone has to supply the confirmation of registration from their respective colege before the payments switch from JSA to BTEA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

I got mine, but I'd been on it the previous year so its not a surprise (DGL). My brother got his too, but he was on it already.

You need to provide a letter of attendance/proof of registration before the payments start. If your in UCD, you can do this easily through SIS Web.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭jaydoxx

Ah thats good to hear, I guess I'll just sit tight till I hear from them:)

Advertisement