Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reiki Training

Options
  • 30-08-2012 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello,

I'm very interested in Reiki healing and wondering if anyone could recommend a good practioner and/or teacher in the Kildare area?

Thank you:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 purified

Heya :)

You can find some practicioners here : http://www.reikifederationireland.com/

There are a few other sites you could get a list on aswell or you just just ask the universe ;) lol

I found my teacher purely by chance but im in limerick :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gallahad

Hey... Who in limerick trained you? Is it true that masters have to show you their lineage back to the original creator as the origin or am i wrong in that.... Had 1 reiki treatment a few weeks ago and it was very strange in a good way...making me think of looking into it myself. Im in Clare near limerick...

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭maguffin

Hello,

I'm very interested in Reiki healing and wondering if anyone could recommend a good practioner and/or teacher in the Kildare area?

Thank you:)

I highly recommend Brian McCullen in Enfield.....here is his website:

http://www.solashealing.net/

Reiki is wonderful to experience and do also.

it is true that all Reiki masters need to show their lineage not only to validate the line but to show respect to our teachers. Even now its amazing how short some lineages are, its wonderful to see how many people have experienced Reiki,

My Reiki master is in Limerick but has stopped doing Initiations, as soon as they start again ill let ya know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gallahad

Thanks. . If I did go ahead looking for someone to learn from what should I be looking for or asking them. I would hate to pay some chancer or someone not well regarded within reiki and miss out on learning from a true master.

• Advertisement

youd know a chancer straight off the bat.... you could also get a session with them before deciding? If you decide to carry through the different levels of reiki chances are you will get to know your master pretty well so might be an idea to make sure ye get on and also feeling the energy they use will be a good indication if they are a chancer or not :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭stoppress

I have been following reiki for a few months now down here in Kerry. Have not taken it on yet as I have opted to start with 'Tapping' [EFT]
    I get any links and info from Holisto.com /Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

if you are still looking for a Reiki master in the Limerick area, my mother is actually one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

I have reiki I done and would like to do reiki II. I live in East Cork. If there is someone in the area or west Waterford that could help me out.

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭lennyloulou

I have Reiki 1,2 ,3, Master and Seichem completed. It was the best thing I have ever done in my life. I trained under the fantastic and gentle teacher Eileen Heneghan of Fethard, Co Tipperay. Google her and you will see her website.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭missmelo

Hi Jenny Murphy in sallins would be a wonderful choice for you, lovely woman and holds angel days reiki courses etc, you can find her on facebook under angelic blessings or if you would like her number pm me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭solarplexus

Hi there,
    I trained in Reiki 8 years ago not really knowing what it was and I loved every minute of it.

I did it with Sinead @ The Reiki Centre. She is based in Kildare and Sandymount. I found her very good. She could pinpoint alot of things that were going on in my life.
    www.facebook.com/thereikicentredublin

good luck with it!

Advertisement