Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Leaving Cert notes on eBay?

• 30-08-2012 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone any experience of buying Leaving Cert notes from eBay? A cousin of mine last year, was hopeless at English and bought notes at the beginning of sixth year, that a student made and sold on eBay and he got an A1 in the exam, he said studied only them!

I'm doing English, Geography, Biology, Home Ec, Economics and Business Studies and think I'm going to spend a few hundred on eBay notes as opposed to buying loads of revision books.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

Hi,

Has anyone any experience of buying Leaving Cert notes from eBay? A cousin of mine last year, was hopeless at English and bought notes at the beginning of sixth year, that a student made and sold on eBay and he got an A1 in the exam, he said studied only them!

I'm doing English, Geography, Biology, Home Ec, Economics and Business Studies and think I'm going to spend a few hundred on eBay notes as opposed to buying loads of revision books.

not being smart but it would be alot more productive to make out your own notes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭JamesDundalk

<snip>
    If you want to advertise something, use adverts.ie, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭JamesDundalk

You're such a hostile, petulant individual spurious - I was giving an example

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Oddly the ebay person was a james in dundalk too.
    Go away and spam elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

Rules are rules.

Besides couldn't you just ask your cousin for his English notes? You'll get plenty of notes through out the year anyway, trust me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Hi,

You repeated your Leaving cert. this year sure? Why would you be buying notes again?

And by the way, you can't just study notes and magically get an A1 in English, you need good vocabulary, control and practise to get an A1. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement