Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aquatic shops in Galway?

Options
  • 30-08-2012 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm building a garden pond right now and looking forward to stocking it when it's all finished.
    Can anyone tell me any shops in or around Galway City (i'm in Athenry) that have Kio or pond equipment, been to McGraughs garden centre who no longer have any pond supplies, also visited Horkans garden center at Lydican but they also have stopped most of the pond equipment, visited Petworld in Terryland but looking for a bit more really, I heard that there was something in Claregalway but i have no name for it and can't find anything,
    I will be wanting some Kio, maybe i'll have to travel a bit further.
    Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Vote 4 Pedro

I have now found the Aquatic shop in Claregalway i was looking for, it's out the Tuam road passed Claregalway at the garden center (i think it's called JPK garden center)
    He has a good selection of things and was building new ponds inside when i visited, He seems a very decent and knowledgeable chap and no doubt i'll be back to him for supplies when i'm finished my pond.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

I have now found the Aquatic shop in Claregalway i was looking for, it's out the Tuam road passed Claregalway at the garden center (i think it's called JPK garden center)
    He has a good selection of things and was building new ponds inside when i visited, He seems a very decent and knowledgeable chap and no doubt i'll be back to him for supplies when i'm finished my pond.
    Yeah its called tranquil water gardens. Blokes name is Rick, very knowledgable guy. Best fish shop in galway by some margin.

Advertisement