Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online - Advanced filters fubar

Options
  • 30-08-2012 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭

I am trying to display lodgements to my account using the statements -> advanced search features.

Selecting "lodgements/credits" shows nothing. It SHOULD show the credits I am looking for.

Showing "direct debits / credits" shows everything - including the manual lodgements I am searching for.

Please fix this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi srsly78,

Sometimes this can occur depending on how the lodgements were processed. You would be best to contact Banking 365 for further information. You can contact them on 0818 365 365. Their operating hours are 8am until midnight Monday to Friday and 10am until 2pm Saturdays.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

So you aren't accepting bug reports here? 365 online don't accept them either -.-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi srsly78,

When you say manual lodgements, do you mean lodgements you made in a branch?

Lodgements/credits should show lodgements made in a branch and Direct debits/credits should display electronic debits or credits on your account.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

It shows nothing, this is the problem I am trying to report to you.

Conversely, "direct debits / credits" shows everything.

I just want to show all lodgements to my account, your system cannot do this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi srsly78,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. There is no option available to show both manual lodgements and electronic lodgements into your account on Banking 365. We have passed your suggestion on to our Banking 365 development team.

Thanks
    Linda

• Advertisement
Advertisement