Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a landscaper to lay a roll out lawn?

Options
  • 30-08-2012 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭

I have a garden of 60 metres squared approx. it needs weeding, rotavating and then have new sod laid. How much should this cost in total, and can anyone give a recommendation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

we just done about 80mt2 finished yesterday,we didnt weed it we skinned it, taking all the turf off first with a shovel, (kinda like skinning a chicken on a larger scale) then rotivated it, took out all the rocks etc. We actually needed 7 tonnes of soil (just to raise it slightly and fill in any old divots etc) then laid the turf. We got alad out to do it so allin we paid roughly,

soil 235
    grass 340
    labour roughly 300-400

about 900 squids looks brilliant now though but we cant walk on it for a while so had to send the dog to a family members house.

pm me if you need any details on suppliers etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Are you in Dublin Bugler?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Sorry, should have mentioned location. yes, in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭rje66

try this guy, did my neighbours and he was pretty happy with out come.
    086-8249783,

Advertisement