Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiler in East Cork area

Options
  • 30-08-2012 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I'm looking for a recommendation for a reasonable priced Tiler to do a job in the Killeagh area

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

used willie bennett from midleton few years ago. 086 8520632. did some toling in kitchen, nice & neat, tidy and good job

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

We used a couple of lads recommended by Midleton Tile Store about two years ago, they did a good job. AFAIK they were the guys that originally tiled the houses in Killeagh Gardens -- our house came part-tiled and we tracked the tiles down to there.

I have a John Twohig in my address book, but I'm not sure if that's the guy or not. I'd give Midleton Tile Store a ring to check before calling him.

Advertisement