Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naty Nappies

Options
  • 30-08-2012 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Does anyone know where the best value place to buy Naty nappies is?
    So far amazon seems best (with free shipping) but would be happier to shop local...does anyone know where stocks them and how much they charge?
    I'm so uncomfortable with how much non-biodegradable, chemical waste we throw out every week just in nappies...want to try a more Eco solution (but still sticking with disposables!)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Nature-Babycare-Eco-Nappies or the Sainsburys eco nappies are brilliant.
    Earthmother.ie and Boots sell the 1st brand.
    Never heard on Naty nappies but they seem to be the same idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 magbf

Moonbeam wrote: »

Thanks, will check out that site.
    Do you know how much they cost in Boots? We only have a small one here in dun laoghaire which don't stock them (just checked this morn) but will go find a bigger one if its worth it!
    I came across Naty nappies very recently. They seem a good deal cheaper than most other Eco nappies, hence the appeal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Squiggler

I tried to find biodegradable nappies in the Boots in town but ended up buying from earthmother.ie because we couldn't find any.

We got the Beaming Baby nappies. They seem to get excellent reviews (we should be putting them to the test in 3 weeks or so).

The flat cost delivery fee is good value and delivery was by courier and next day (traceable too so we were able to keep track of where the parcel was).

Squiggler wrote: »
    I tried to find biodegradable nappies in the Boots in town but ended up buying from earthmother.ie because we couldn't find any.

We got the Beaming Baby nappies. They seem to get excellent reviews (we should be putting them to the test in 3 weeks or so).

The flat cost delivery fee is good value and delivery was by courier and next day (traceable too so we were able to keep track of where the parcel was).

Good luck with your 'putting them to the test' adventure! :-)

And thanks

magbf wrote: »
    Moonbeam wrote: »

Thanks, will check out that site.
    Do you know how much they cost in Boots? We only have a small one here in dun laoghaire which don't stock them (just checked this morn) but will go find a bigger one if its worth it!
    I came across Naty nappies very recently. They seem a good deal cheaper than most other Eco nappies, hence the appeal!

Just looked at earthmother.ie. 'Naty' nappies are nature-babycare-eco-nappies!...I guess they decided they needed a shorter, more memorable name!
    Still cheaper on amazon than there though I think. (No shipping when u spend over £50)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saurelin

I bought recently in Boots Naty nappies for approx 9 e for pack (I think there was something like 30 - 40 nappies in it)
    They didn't pass test with my 6 weeks old.
    They get wet really quickly and also they upset my girls skin.
    We try size 2.

I hope they will suit you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

I've used these nappies too and didn't like them found that the sticky tabs were crap so nappy kept coming off. I used bambo nature instead which were great ordered from a cork company cheapest I could find

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Little My

This won't help you much if you are set on shopping local, but I seen them in Sainbury's in Newry yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 cailindeasciun

Hi Hobbitfeet - what website/shop did you order the bamboo nature nappies from?
    thanks

Sorry I meant to post the link :)http://www.organiccottonshop.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Squiggler

Squiggler wrote: »

We are finding these great. in spite of a few epic poos no leaks, fastenings are reclosable so good for adjusting and taking a quick check.

The organic cotton shop is doing 10% off bambo nature nappies until 7th October discount code is AUT12 :)

Advertisement