Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Hand Books for First Year Law.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 KatieLacey_

Hey, I got accepted into Ba(HONS) Law, Level 8 if thats the course you did, how much are the books and how many more do I need to get after these (dont have book list yet)

...another question registration day is tomorrow not induction, how long does it take?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 micmurf

Here is the list:
    Constitution of Ireland (2 copies)
    Business Administration 3rd Edition Arlene Douglas Gill & Macmillan. €24 new, for sale €12
    Oxford Dictionary of Law 7th Edition. €16 new, for sale €10
    An Introduction to Irish Criminal Law 2nd Edition Conor Hanly. €43new, for sale €25
    Constitutional Law: Text, Cases and Materials Oran Doyle Clarus Press. €98 new, for sale €60
    Torts in Ireland 3rd Edition Eoin Quill Gill & Macmillan. €81 new, for sale €50
    Byrne and McCutcheon on the Irish Legal System 5th Edition. €99 new, for sale €60

Once you have your book list let me know.

Yeah I'll have my book list by Monday hopefully, but I'm definitely interested in buying them.

Where do you live for collection?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cekdooley

micmurf wrote: »
    Here is the list:
    Business Administration 3rd Edition Arlene Douglas Gill & Macmillan. €24 new, for sale €12
    An Introduction to Irish Criminal Law 2nd Edition Conor Hanly. €43new, for sale €25
    Constitutional Law: Text, Cases and Materials Oran Doyle Clarus Press. €98 new, for sale €60
    Byrne and McCutcheon on the Irish Legal System 5th Edition. €99 new, for sale €60

Hey do you still have these books ? I'm looking for 2 of them please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 aoifecon1

Hey could I please buy Torts in Ireland by Eoin Quill If its still avaiable?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Alex145

micmurf wrote: »
    Here is the list:

Once you have your book list let me know.
    Hey

I am interested in buying most of your books tomorrow if possible - have you still got them and where are you located - R u In Dublin?

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Alex145

Alex145 wrote: »
    Hey

I am interested in buying most of your books tomorrow if possible - have you still got them and where are you located - R u In Dublin?

Regards
    Hey

Further to my last reply I am interested in the following books

How much for the lot and can they be collected? I live in Dublin - where r u located? Would like to purchase/collect asap. (This week perferably)

Constitution of Ireland

Thanks

Advertisement