Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what type of HR Course is better

Options
  • 30-08-2012 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

I was thinking about trying to get in to HR and wanted to do a course by distance learning that would be recognised and beneficial in getting a job.

What do you think would be better a Masters in HR or a diploma in HR accredited by CIPD?

I have an ordinary degree from the Open University and I know I could apply to a DL course from IPA to do a 2 yr masters, but if I could get a job by doing a diploma I would be saving myself some time and money. I have managerial experience too as well as being qualified as an accounting technician.

Also if anyone knows of any other DL courses in HR I'd love to hear of them.

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement