Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 13 PS3 online league interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Week advanced guys. Will advance again Wednesday at 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Raiders had an interesting game against the Browns too, winning 31-21 on the back of McFaddens 178 yards and 2 touchdowns. The Browns seem to have a lot of big hitters, think I'd 4 fumbles and a number of injuries, the big long term one being Lamarr Houston out for 5 weeks, he's a big part of my defense and is going to leave a big hole.

I was 21-10 down coming into the 4th Quarter, 21 unanswered points got me the win, 14 of those in the last two minutes. A real squeaky bum game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭Justin10

Tough enough win, two late TDs helped push away.
    Gates only back and injured again but only missed that game, will be resting a lot of my players here on out.

Week advanced guys. Next advance Saturday at 10pm.

When do you fancy playing IZY????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

now???

Izy wrote: »
    now???

Ye sounds good

Rochey18 wrote: »

Ye sounds good
    Just waiting for a system update to finish.

just got mine done:D

just got mine done:D
    Just finishing up now

• Advertisement

waiting in the lobby...

Good game, well done

Good game, well done

You too :)

Ah now, give us a better report than that for a 48-45 game! :)

Raiders ran past Broncos 31-10.

I had a good opening drive got into the redzone and was picked off by Timmons who brought it back for a TD.
    Next drive I ended up going backwards and Izy got good field position, had an opening 30 yard rush up the middel and had a nice TD to match.
    I then got back level 14-14 just before the half. Was going to try drive the ball get a 3 point lead instead ended up conceding 10 points, Disaster.

Them 10 points where the difference between us to the 4th quarter, I was 10 down and received the ball when I almost brought it back for a TD, good defence from the Steelers and was left with a field goal. Now I'm down 7, kick off and I think the Steelers had to punt. I finally got it in for a TD to Meachem I think, Steelers when on a all out blitz leaving him free.

Steelers looking to drive for a field goal but picked off by Donald Butler and returned into the Steelers half. On 3rd down had a run with Ronnie Brown off the edge and ran out at the 1. Kneeled the ball at the one to run the clock and Novak kicked for the 3 to steal the win.

Was a great game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Sorry lads, I've been busy the last few weeks, I should be able to.finish off my season. Besides I couldn't resist the rematch with skeltonboy

Rochey18 wrote: »
    I had a good opening drive got into the redzone and was picked off by Timmons who brought it back for a TD.
    Next drive I ended up going backwards and Izy got good field position, had an opening 30 yard rush up the middel and had a nice TD to match.
    I then got back level 14-14 just before the half. Was going to try drive the ball get a 3 point lead instead ended up conceding 10 points, Disaster.

Them 10 points where the difference between us to the 4th quarter, I was 10 down and received the ball when I almost brought it back for a TD, good defence from the Steelers and was left with a field goal. Now I'm down 7, kick off and I think the Steelers had to punt. I finally got it in for a TD to Meachem I think, Steelers when on a all out blitz leaving him free.

Steelers looking to drive for a field goal but picked off by Donald Butler and returned into the Steelers half. On 3rd down had a run with Ronnie Brown off the edge and ran out at the 1. Kneeled the ball at the one to run the clock and Novak kicked for the 3 to steal the win.

Was a great game.

Sounds like a cracker lads. Hopefully more of that in the playoffs.
    Sorry lads, I've been busy the last few weeks, I should be able to.finish off my season. Besides I couldn't resist the rematch with skeltonboy

Looking forward to it. Been too long since I've had someone challenge for my undefeated season.

Sounds like a cracker lads. Hopefully more of that in the playoffs.

Looking forward to it. Been too long since I've had someone challenge for my undefeated season.
    We'll I just finished my second game against the Vikings and let's just say that there's a reason that their two corners have combined for 13 int's this year

We'll I just finished my second game against the Vikings and let's just say that there's a reason that their two corners have combined for 13 int's this year

We you good to play bud? Wanna get it done tonight?

We you good to play bud? Wanna get it done tonight?
    Yea I'll be online in 5 mins

• Advertisement

Horrible win for me, lost Alexander my #1 receiver for the playoffs :mad:
    Going to rest all my players for the next two games.

Raiders win ugly against the Chiefs 10-3. Less said the better about this one.

First game with my full Defense and it showed!!! 6 sacks, 5 interceptions, 13 tackles for loss...

Tony Romo propably retires after this game :-)

63 - 14 win

mike wallace shattered every recieving record thanks to extremly poor zone coverage from the cowboys!

When do we advance? Looking forward to the playoffs.

And thanks to skeleton_boy for finally getting this league off the ground, done a great job.

Advancing every 3 days so next advance is tonight.

Raiders win 20-10 over the Panthers, book a wildcard spot

moonpie when you good to play? I'm good to play anytime tomorrow after 4 or mostly anytime on Friday.

I got another beat down off the Cardinals tonight but amazingly I'm still in the hunt for a play off spot!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

moonpie when you good to play? I'm good to play anytime tomorrow after 4 or mostly anytime on Friday.

Friday evening onwards is the only time that suits, but I can't guarantee right now that I'll make it to the PS3 :(

I'll know Friday morning how things are shaping up and I can post here to let ya know? I'll post before 1pm, so you're not waiting around all day.

If that doesn't suit, just play put me down as CPU for the week

Sorry about the hassle, life's just being a bit hectic at the moment

• Advertisement

No worries. I should be able to play Friday evening if you can get on. Cheers for letting me know.

Advertisement