Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 13 PS3 online league interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

Sorry man, not gonna make it this evening. Play ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

We have advanced to the last week of the regular season gents.

In the NFC the Packers and Eagles are in. The Bears need results to go their way on the last day to get a wildcard berth.
    Over in the AFC the Chargers, Steelers and Raiders are all in. The Steelers can clinch a first round bye if things go their way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭Justin10

ButcherOfNog When can you play?

Im going rest a lot of my guys, if thats ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

We have advanced to the last week of the regular season gents.

In the NFC the Packers and Eagles are in. The Bears need results to go their way on the last day to get a wildcard berth.
    Over in the AFC the Chargers, Steelers and Raiders are all in. The Steelers can clinch a first round bye if things go their way.
    That tie I have is gold :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Rochey18 wrote: »
    ButcherOfNog When can you play?

Im going rest a lot of my guys, if thats ok?

I should be able to play this evening at 19:00, 20:00 or 21:00, and the same on Sunday. If none of those suit, I'll be around Sunday afternoon but not sure of the times yet.

I'll probably rest some of my guys, or at least give some of my more brittle starters very few downs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

last game of the season is a blow out of the browns.
    steelers take it with a handy 54 - 0
    defense is at its best again... allowing 151 yards of total offense while having 7 tackles for loss, 2 sacks, 4 int's one returned for TD, a safety...

on to the play offs now...

I should be able to play this evening at 19:00, 20:00 or 21:00, and the same on Sunday. If none of those suit, I'll be around Sunday afternoon but not sure of the times yet.

I'll probably rest some of my guys, or at least give some of my more brittle starters very few downs.

I should be able to play this evening, if Im out il post up here that I cant play.

If your on now, I can play

2 mins, i'll be there

Im on now

• Advertisement

Well that was my hardest game so far, well played. Really good win, hope for a Playoff game.

Good game, 27-21 to the Raiders. Was laggy at the start for me so had the wife running around the house turning everything internet related off.

My defense and special teams won that game for me, offense did little, Pryor did ok on his first start, 1 TD and 2 INT's, but couldn't hit anything long. My 4th string HB did well though, hes very quick!

You were passing all over me in the 1st half, had to go very conservative to try and stop you.

Good game, 27-21 to the Raiders. Was laggy at the start for me so had the wife running around the house turning everything internet related off.

My defense and special teams won that game for me, offense did little, Pryor did ok on his first start, 1 TD and 2 INT's, but couldn't hit anything long. My 4th string HB did well though, hes very quick!

You were passing all over me in the 1st half, had to go very conservative to try and stop you.

Where is Thomas on your dept chart? Trade? :p
    Ye the conservative coverage worked really well for you I didnt know what you do.

The playoffs have arrived. In wildcard week we have the Raiders and Steelers in action in the AFC. While the Bears sneak in on the NFC side of things. Got 3 days guys. Best of luck to you all.

Raiders win the first Wildcard game 49-13 against the Colts. Disaster from an injury point of view, with both McFadden and Ford out for rest of season. Ho hum.

Playing for keeps now. I whipped the Falcons, KO'd a few of them and I've mixed up my offence a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

easy win vs. bengals.

offense wins games, DEFENSE wins championships.

12 TFL's, 6 INT's, 6 sacks, 2 FF's.

bet you that i'm gonna loose in the next game :D

Izy wrote: »
    easy win vs. bengals.

offense wins games, DEFENSE wins championships.

12 TFL's, 6 INT's, 6 sacks, 2 FF's.

bet you that i'm gonna loose in the next game :D

Hopefully not, cant wait for another crack at the Raiders, then hopefully a rematch with the Steelers, then take down the all Mighty Packers if the Bears haven't done so already. :D

All human games played, only the CPU only Wildcard left so week can advance. Looking forward to the next game!

Im playing the eagles in the next round, who is the user on here?

• Advertisement

Sorry about the delay lads fairly busy with the last few weeks of college. Week advanced. I'm playing the Bears. Busy tonight and won't be around the ps tomorrow. Is Sunday good for you?

Sorry about the delay lads fairly busy with the last few weeks of college. Week advanced. I'm playing the Bears. Busy tonight and won't be around the ps tomorrow. Is Sunday good for you?

Sunday evening is perfect for me :)

Rochey, Saturday evening possibly at 20:00, or Sunday morning at some point before lunchtime, Sunday probably best. Let me know which times suit you. I could possibly play later on Sunday but not sure on that yet.

Rochey, Saturday evening possibly at 20:00, or Sunday morning at some point before lunchtime, Sunday probably best. Let me know which times suit you. I could possibly play later on Sunday but not sure on that yet.

Either suits me, il be at home doing college work anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Im playing the eagles in the next round, who is the user on here?

I'm the Eagles, haven't had a chance to play for the past couple of weeks or so so kinda feel bad that the Eagles even got into the playoffs :o

I'll be able to get a game on Sunday evening 5pm-midnightish if that suits but if it doesn't can the admin's just put me on auto pilot or something like that.

Don't want anyone waiting around on me especially seeing as I've not been able to play all season and don't really deserve to be in the play-offs at all tbh :o

Either suits me, il be at home doing college work anyways.

I could play now, or we can wait till 20:00? Will be online on the PS3 in a 5 mins.

Sunday evening is perfect for me :)

I've had a change of plans. Can get on tonight from 7.30. Can you play then?

I could play now, or we can wait till 20:00? Will be online on the PS3 in a 5 mins.

Hey sorry didnt see this, ye I can play at 8.

Hey sorry didnt see this, ye I can play at 8.

On now, ready to go.

• Advertisement

On now, ready to go.

Be on now

Advertisement