Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 13 PS3 online league interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

Omg that wasnt even close.

Not cool trying to pass at the end, and constantly playing the 3 deep.

Well played, really have my number.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Raiders win 27-14 over the Chargers.

Chargers kicked off to the Raiders, who did nothing with it, Chargers took over, drove down the field and then took the lead with a TD pass.

Raiders leveled it on the next drive to make it 7 apiece with a TD pass themselves, think there were a few punts then, with the Chargers having to punt with 1:30 or so left in the 2nd Quarter. I managed to get into field goal range and took the 3 points, Raiders lead 10-7 at the half.

Raiders stopped the Chargers driving in the 3rd, and scored another TD themselves, think this was on a good run play by Jones, so into the 4th and the Raiders lead 17-7.

In the 4th the Raiders took another field goal and Huff returned an interception to leave me feeling safe at 27-7 with not much time left on the clock. Inside the 2 minute warning, the Chargers turned it over on downs, and on the next play or so Goodson fumbled around the 20, and the Chargers D ran that in for a score making it 27-14 inside the 2 minute warning. Wasn't feeling so safe now, but the Chargers onside kick was thankfully recovered by the Raiders so I ran the clock out and took the win.

Good game, I never really felt I had the game won till late in the 4th.

Noel

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

steelers take care of business against the patriots, 2INT's, 2FF's both recovered... D' still doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I've had a change of plans. Can get on tonight from 7.30. Can you play then?

Sorry was out all day yesterday, I can play tonight or anytime tomorrow before 8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Sorry was out all day yesterday, I can play tonight or anytime tomorrow before 8

No worries bud should be on around 6-6.30

• Advertisement

No worries bud should be on around 6-6.30

Cool, it might be a little later by the time I get out of work but I'll drop you a pm anyway

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    I'm the Eagles, haven't had a chance to play for the past couple of weeks or so so kinda feel bad that the Eagles even got into the playoffs :o

I'll be able to get a game on Sunday evening 5pm-midnightish if that suits but if it doesn't can the admin's just put me on auto pilot or something like that.

Don't want anyone waiting around on me especially seeing as I've not been able to play all season and don't really deserve to be in the play-offs at all tbh :o

You're actually playing against the CPU. If you want to play I'll give you an extra 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

You're actually playing against the CPU. If you want to play I'll give you an extra 24 hours.

I'll have it played by this evening. Cheers and I'll hopefully be back proper from now on too :-)

Any idea what time you'll be on bud? Just I have a bit of work to do for college and I'd like to plan around it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Played there but lost :( some silly mistakes and a pick 6 int meant I just couldn't get the better of the 49ers and their ridiculously strong running game..

• Advertisement

The Bears road comes to an end today. The road was longer and bumpier than I orginally thought, but I'm going to blow up the offense for next year. 20-0 to the packers it finished, but it was tight enough and apart from one forced fumble, I played much better on both sides of the ball. Less aggressive on defensive and a more balanced offense - only one deep ball (which was intercepted) today!

I missed a 43 yard FG (off the cross bar) to keep it tight at half time but I find the kicking very unresponsive online compared to offline. I know where my weaknesses are for next year, so I'll be coming back stronger.

Again, fair play to Skeleton boy for organising it and best of luck on the rest of the journey to the SB.

Thanks for the game again counterlock, certainly improving which is great to see. Hope it makes for a hotly contested NFC North next season.

And with that we are on to the conference championship games

Raiders @ Steelers
    49ers @ Packers

Will give 3 days as usual to play but we may get it done a little quicker depending on when the AFC championship game is played.

Yay I get to scout :D If we play another year I think I can get another 2 players.

ButcherOfNog when can you play???

Izy wrote: »
    ButcherOfNog when can you play???

Out of the country at the moment, back on Wednesday briefly and away again on Thursday, back in late that night.

Any chance we could push this game out till Friday evening? If not I'll pump myself full of coffee and play on Thursday evening :)

Noel

Out of the country at the moment, back on Wednesday briefly and away again on Thursday, back in late that night.

Any chance we could push this game out till Friday evening? If not I'll pump myself full of coffee and play on Thursday evening :)

Noel

if the commish allows for it we can, at least i can get some practice in so i stand a chance :rolleyes:

Izy, I can play anytime from 16:00 this evening, latest start for the game this evening would be 19:30 as I need to be finished up and out by 20:30 or so. If you can't play tonight, anytime tomorrow from 10:30 in the morning suits me at the moment, so let me know.

Let's play from 18.00 soo

K, I'll be ready to go at 18:00.

Raiders progress 21-10, 21 unanswered points in the 1st half won the game. Steelers came back in the 2nd and pushed hard to narrow the score, forcing a couple of fumbles. Good game.

• Advertisement

Raiders progress 21-10, 21 unanswered points in the 1st half won the game. Steelers came back in the 2nd and pushed hard to narrow the score, forcing a couple of fumbles. Good game.

Wow held the Steelers to 10 :eek:
    Well done good luck in the Super Bowl

couldn't find an answer for the raiders offense in the first half at all and had 3 INT's 2 of them in the redzone. very good clock management from the raiders too.

well deserved win. best of luck in the Super Bowl.

Hey Nog, sorry about the delay. Crazy busy with college atm. Can you play the sb this evening say after 8?

No worries on the delay, should be able to play tonight around 21:00? You need to get the NFC Championship game out of the way too :)

Having problems staying on the EA network tonight, its been up and down constantly, plus wife is now video chatting which really wouldn't help :)

Pick a time after 19:00 any evening rest of week or Sunday afternoon and I should be able to play.

Might be a bit late now but you good to play tonight?

I'm good for early this Saturday afternoon, say from 13:00 to 15:00?

Free on Sunday after 12:00, let me know, pick a time and I'll be there.

Can play anytime today. Will hop on now and hopefully see you there

EDIT: If you dont see this in time today, lets say 3pm tomorrow.

3pm tomorrow it is!

• Advertisement

See you then bud and good luck.

Advertisement