Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 13 PS3 online league interest?

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Packers 27 - 14 Raiders

Congrats to the Packers for winning the Superbowl, well played. I couldn't handle the Packers passing game and had to keep defending that, so then they ran all over me :)

The Packers secondary were all over my receivers as well, and once I was 2 scores down I tried to force some passes into places that were a tad tight, and got picked off 3 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Cheers Butcher and thanks for the game.

In terms of going forward, I'll advance each stage of free agency on a 24hr basis. What time would suit for the draft?

For me, most evenings after 20:00 would work for the draft.

Carson Palmer just added to my trade block. If you need a QB for a run to the playoffs next season, hes your man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭Justin10

After 8 suits me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

After 6 suits me except tomorrow and Thursday... after that any day for the forseeable future I'll be around after 6 or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

should be good after 8 most nights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Same for me

Are we going to play pre-season games? Could just fire through those advancing every 2nd night, so anyone that really wants to play them can, but its not something people have to do. I'd like to play them if possible.

Are we going to play pre-season games? Could just fire through those advancing every 2nd night, so anyone that really wants to play them can, but its not something people have to do. I'd like to play them if possible.

Dont think anyone would have a problem with that.

Are we moving on at some point? I'm like a kid in a sweet shop at the moment in free agency, if we don't move on soon I'll be broke!

• Advertisement

Carson Palmer traded to the Browns for a 1st round draft pick (The #1 draft pick!)

Have we advanced from week two of the off season.

Yup there was an advance yesterday or Wednesday.

Carson Palmer traded to the Browns for a 1st round draft pick (The #1 draft pick!)

Any chance you want to trade out of that pick? :D

Nope, in true Raider style I will be looking for the next JaMarcus Russell :)

Any chance we could get the draft done soon, just have college exams coming up/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Going to unstick this gents as its been 2 months since the last post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

I see Madden 25 is €65 on Gamestop Seems a bit steep considering I got last years one for €50.

Anyone seen it cheaper anywhere else?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Drop Pat in Gamesnash a PM, he's doing the xbox crew a deal on an order, he may be able to put you in.
    I think its 52 for us

Any interest in restarting the Boards PS3 league for Madden 25?

• Advertisement

Any interest in restarting the Boards PS3 league for Madden 25?

Im waiting to get it for the PS4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

My ps3 is almost fully retired, won't be getting it this year

Advertisement