Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 13 PS3 online league interest?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lads,

I'd recommend doing half AFC/NFC so the Superbowl isn't a CPU game!

Just a thought :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭Justin10

Thats a good idea, if we could get 16 be able to have two divisions in each conference full.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

Steelers please

PSN - izyboy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

I'm on 2 weeks hols in October so will have to sim those games,

If we go half and half with the league and there isn't enough interest in the NFC, I'll give up on my favourite steelers and play for the packers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lads,

I'd recommend 8 minutes quarters for starts with 20 sec accelerated clock. Also you should advance every Sunday or pick a day so that people know in advance when they'll have to play.

Hashtag, if you've any q's at all PM me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Hashtag ThugLife

Right lads I still haven't got the game, can't find it anywhere for a PS3. Does anyone else want to take over the organising? Whoever wants to take over I'll PM the details about who wants which team and stuff like that?

I wouldnt be in any rush to start, the rosters are not even out yet.

Right so this what teams all the people who have expressed interest want, AFC clearly winning. Some people gave me teams form both conferences but I just picked one for the sake of this. Thinking that a half half split would be really good do it will be a player player SB. So if anyone wants to change to NFC just PM me.

Me- NFC Saints
    Rochey18 - AFC Chargers
    Air-aussie
    Johnmcdnl - NFC Eagles 
    Montychips - NFC Cowboys
    Muff03
    Moonpie9588 - AFC Titans
    Otto Skadelig - AFC Colts
    That_guy - AFC  Jets
    Izy - AFC Steelers
    Marko93 - AFC Ravens
    Irishfeeney92 -
    HcksawJimDuggan - AFC Patriots

Just looking there and here's an idea. Why don't we put 7 players in AFC and 7 in NFC. Then put 3 players each in the same division and 4 in the other. So in the AFC we'll most likely choose the AFC east with the Pats, Phins, Bills and Jets because people showed most intersect for them and they are all good to decent teams. Then the other division will be the AFC north which has the Steelers, Ravens, Bengals and Browns. One of these divisions will only have 3 player controlled teams and that will depend solely on what team isn't chosen. Then in the NFC we'll use the NFC south with Saints, Falcons, Bucs and Panthers which has 4 pretty good teams. Then we'll use the NFC east with Cowboys, Giants, Eagles and Redskins another good competitive division. Again one division will only have three player controlled teams. For me these are the best 4 divisions we could choose. If anyone has any objections give me some feed back. Now everyone pm me again which of these teams you want?!

• Advertisement

So after deciding on the divisions this is the way the picks look now. The * indicates a player who has chosen a team previously but that team is not in any of the 4 divisions meaning that player must pick again. I know we only have 13 ATM but I'm sure we'll get another player before the league begins.
    Me - NFC South Saints
    Rochey18 - *
    Air-aussie
    Johnmcdnl -  NFC East Eagles  
    Montychips - NFC East Cowboys
    Muff03
    Moonpie9588 - *
    Otto Skadelig - *
    That_guy - That_Guy2799 -AFC East  Jets
    Izy - AFC North Steelers
    Marko93 - AFC North Ravens
    Irishfeeney92 - *
    HcksawJimDuggan - AFC East Patriots

No problem, il take the Giants.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

I'll take the Falcons so

PSN: moonpie9588

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

redskins for me. Also I think it would be better to pick tighter divisions... AFC east wouldn't be the most competitive.

although things are all over the place for me at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Waingroe

I'm in I'll take jax or Vikings or jets

Psn - waingroe

Waingroe wrote: »
    I'm in I'll take jax or Vikings or jets

Psn - waingroe

I already took Vikings! ill stick with them!!
    I said we're only taking teams from NFC south and East and AFC north and east! Bengals, Browns, Bills, Panthers and Bucs are left to pick from?!

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭HcksawJimDuggan

I'll go with Bengals.

Scrap that.

Just after seeing I'm down for Patriots so I'll stick with them. Thought someone else had gotten them before me.

Got the game at the weekend.

psn = silverback_13

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭EASYbeingCHEESY

Raiders taken? id be interested

• Advertisement

just read through thread ill take BENGALS

Here's the teams everyone has taken so far.
    Me - NFC South Saints
    Rochey18 - NFC East Giants
    Air-aussie - NFC East Redskins
    Johnmcdnl - NFC East Eagles
    Montychips - NFC East Cowboys
    Muff03 - AFC East Dolphins
    Moonpie9588 - NFC East Falcons
    Otto Skadelig - AFC North Browns
    That_guy - AFC East Jets
    Izy - AFC North Steelers
    Marko93 - AFC North Ravens
    Irishfeeney92 - NFC South Panthers
    HcksawJimDuggan - AFC East Patriots
    Waingroe - *
    EasyBeingCheesy - AFC North Bengals
    I think the Buc and Billss are the only teams left.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

I had to google what teams were in what division, I'm so boned…

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Oh by the way... I'm fúcking terrible at this game. If I win it's by pure fluke. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

What's the plans for starting the league - I've seen it mentioned that the roster update will be out on Friday so naturally we'll be waiting on that anyways.

Has anyone playing the online communities yet and any feedback from it. I haven't gone beyond Play Now yet tbh - just haven't had the time to sit back and give it a proper go so but hopefully from next week on I'll have a bit more time.

And lastly - has anyone used the gameface yet :D made myself up it in there last night and holy christ it's the bloody spit of me :cool: Can't wait to get to put that in the game for ****s and giggles :pac:

im uselss at it!I usually play as the Raiders so used to playing with a not so good team....been practicing with the Bengals and its way different having good players :p

When we starting this?

Im sure we are starting soon, the accelerated clock issue should be sorted in the next patch.

• Advertisement

accelerated clock issue :confused: can we not set up the leauge and give us a chance to get all are teams sorted,free agents etc pres season and all that.

Advertisement