Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 13 PS3 online league interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭Justin10

It means that the games are a good bit longer then they should be.
    Accelerated clock works fine offline, not online.

Im sure "Hashtag ThugLife" will set it up soon. Doesn't take long to set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

by the way, PSN - muff03

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

Anyone fancy a few pre league "friendly" games?

In my opinion it's a very different to play against a CPU vs human, so don't worry about loosing on rookie mode lads.

Just finished my first season in the coach career mode with the steelers.
    Went 15-1 only loss in OT agains ravens :mad:
    Won the Super Bowl against the packers.
    Mike Wallace broke every possible single season record for a WR, even some single game records.
    Big Ben broke all but the passing yards ( including INT's thrown :D) and my defence caused most turnovers in a single season in the history ( had 3 CB and Polamalu with double digit INT's )

All this on all madden mode :cool:

So went online and lost my first game 63-21...:eek:
    That much about being good or bad against the CPU.

Can't wait to start this....

Can we get this going???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Rochey18 wrote: »
    Can we get this going???

Have the rosters and all got updated yeah?? If so if everyone has the game we may as well get cracking into it :)

• Advertisement

Ye an update came out, they are not perfect but close enough.
    There have been no major trades or moves.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭EASYbeingCHEESY

lets get going,

Why we waiting till rosters are updated,is this to get as close to the players in the real team as possible?

I may be wrong,But arnt rosters going to be continualy updated till the end of trade deadline week 6 I think,they can add any free agents when ever they want as well.

As soon as were all set up were going to make are own changes anyway,trades Free agency etc

No we where waiting for the final 53 man rosters, but there out nearly a week now.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I'll add a few of you later. When's the most likely start date for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

I'll join in if it's not too late?

• Advertisement

Not too late, still two teams not taken. Bills and Bucs I think.

We just waiting on the commish to set it up.

and now we have the option of the fantasy draft too....

than it doesnt really matter what teams we pick...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,161 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Not too late, still two teams not taken. Bills and Bucs I think.

We just waiting on the commish to set it up.

Can I join? Or is it too late?

do we have a set starting date yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Lads i said its best if one person takes charge, becomes commissioner sets up a league and emails everyone who posted interest in playing .

The xbox league started with 11 people so its just a case of starting it and getting people to join as the league goes forward.

Making it a 7 day advancement league would be best for a new league. So everyone knows when the next game week is going to be..

Dave

We had a commisioner but he seems to have left? Hasnt been on in nearly a week?

I would have no problem setting it up.

We had a commisioner but he seems to have left? Hasnt been on in nearly a week?

I would have no problem setting it up.

Sounds ok with me if everyone else seems happy enough to go with it - really should have used the past week or so to get better at the game but yeah :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

One of you should just set it up and fire out the invites. There's 4 weeks of pre season so everyone would have joined by week 1.

If you guys have any Q's, send me a PM.

Il set it up tomorrow evening and sent the invites etc.

Get it rolling.

sorry Rochey. Ive set up a Leauge if yas want to go ahead with it.

name: BOARDS NFL
    pasword: IRELAND

Pick whatever teams yas like.

Im the Raiders

• Advertisement

Grand job, think most of us picked teams.

there where a few people wanted to join, so if your the Raiders we will have the Chargers, Cheifs, Broncos, Bills and Bucs free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

I'll take the Bronco's so

As soon as I finish work I'll go and take the steelers...

Then again I'm away the next two weeks...

Are we giving one week for the preseason games too? That way I wouldn't miss any of the meaningful games :D

Will be home from college later so will sign up then - still going with my original choice of the Eagles if that's cool with everyone else :)

EDIT - are we doing a fantasy draft?

EDIT 2 - do we pick player or coach?? or is that up to us?? Haven't played career mode yet so no idea what's involved in both options

I take coach anyway...

When playing as a qb I always found that after a completed pass my receivers where running to a cb and getting tackled very easy and any attempt of a run was waste of time...

As for fantasy draft... I'm sure I'll mess it up by the third pick :D but if that's the majority choice will go with it

I would be against fantasy draft, because there are some newer players in the league and would ruin the league if they got their draft wrong.

I would be against fantasy draft, because there are some newer players in the league and would ruin the league if they got their draft wrong.
    I though it was a simulated draft no - was late joining last year so missed out on that stage but yeah you could easily cock up a complete fantasy draft.. bloody hell fantasy football is hard enough as it is with a draft for an entire squad

Where the league invites sent out??

• Advertisement

I havent send any invites/messages.

The leauge advances once a week,if your away you can set it to away so it wont affect everyone elses game.

thiers no fantasy draft,and you can pick player or coach whatever you prefer

Advertisement