Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 13 PS3 online league interest?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lads,

Does anyone here play NCAA and want to be involved in a league? If so send me a PM.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Emperor1989

Hi Guys, Raoul got in touch with me.

I was about to register but I saw only 4 members are on it tonight as i write and I was not sure have Team been picked yet? didn't want to rob someone's.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭EASYbeingCHEESY

Take whatever team you like

• Registered Users Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭Raoul

Hi Guys, Raoul got in touch with me.

I was about to register but I saw only 4 members are on it tonight as i write and I was not sure have Team been picked yet? didn't want to rob someone's.

Thanks

I thought you were on xbox mate. :pac:

Ohwell, enjoy the PS3 league :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

sorry Rochey. Ive set up a Leauge if yas want to go ahead with it.

name: BOARDS NFL
    pasword: IRELAND

Pick whatever teams yas like.

Im the Raiders

So what's happening here? Are we using this league? And is it open season on teams?

• Advertisement

yep its set up,pick any team ya like

thiers 10 of us so far,Ill advance the leauge on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

thiers 10 of us so far,Ill advance the leauge on?

There's the 4 weeks of preseason to go before any serious games so I'd imagine it's ok to advance - can anything important really happen in the off season bar a few trades or picking up free agents??

How often is the league going to advance anyways - may as well keep it regular so people know when they need to have their games played..

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

I'm off on holidays for the next two weeks... Are we in week 1 of preseason yet?
    Free agent pickups are fairly important :D specially if you have holes to fill...

ill do it this evening.When ya leaving Izy? was thinking advancing it twice per week,but will go with onece ya get back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

Just confirming, we're picking any teams? Or are we going with the divisions mentioned earlier in the thread?

any

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

Sound out, that's me all signed up so (Titans)

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

Leaving in d morning, back the 14th, advance if you want to, I'll try and play catch up when I get back, just didn't want the CPU play my starters in preseason and get wierd injuries...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Any more space?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    Any more space?

Sure log in and find out...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

infacteh wrote: »
    TheVoodoo wrote: »
    Any more space?

Sure log in and find out...
    Signed up with the 49ers there.

Psn: vitamin_kill

been real busy to finalize everything, whats the best thing to do regards games etc would it be possible to organise an evening were all of us can be loged in play the user v user games? as when I had look the other day my furst game is gainst dallas,whats the best way you think to do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭Raoul

Best thing to do is to set a game week of say 5 days to organize and play their games which must be done through this thread so that you know who has made and attempt to play the game. And then allow the other person to play the CPU if the opponent isn't about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Right lads hands up I ****ed up my first preseason game as I didn't realise it was against another real life player so apologises for that, logged on this evening to play the game and it was only then I realised it wasn't vs CPU - I won't be able to fulfil my fixture because I'm heading home from college for the weekend.. it won't happen again if I can help it at all.. I'm the eagles BTW and I'm playing the Steelers so if there's anyways for the Steelers to play vs CPU or even just boot me for a day or two to allow Steelers to play CPU I'm happy enough to let that happen and I'll rejoin on Sunday evening..

Once again apologises and it won't happen again..

• Advertisement

Right well do that so for now while we get the hang of it,week will be advanced on Monday.

everyone start trying to do this,so whoevers Dallas let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭Justin10

Just for people wanting to join, there are loads of teams free.

ive logged on thier and bvh havnt a clue what im doing or how to advance the leauge on....Rochey would you be beter as comsioneer?

set up community boards forum pasword boards

Work away, you be fine.

If you need any help just drop me a PM.

howd you advance leauge?

Just like offline. Go to actions and select advance week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

you need to select force advance.

is everyone signed up on the community might be easier to get each other that way. What happens if games arnt played then if I advance on?

• Advertisement

Make it clear what days you are going to advance. So people have no excuse to play their games.

Advertisement