Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 13 PS3 online league interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭EASYbeingCHEESY

as said before ill adavnce on This Monday evening at around 9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I took the skins

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Right lads - sorry I've disappeared for the past few weeks but I full on intend to rejoin in the next couple of days and will make sure to get my games and all played this time around.

Just a quick question lads, are we going by the rules in this thread?

If anyone fancies a friendly tomorrow before the early NFL kick offs drop me a PM - I badly need the practice:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

How is this goin? I just bought the game and would like people to play against!

• Advertisement

everyone pls join the community boards forum password boards. Think we should arrange a time that suits everyone were we all log on and play plyr v plyr games each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

Well guys,
    Was really busy in work since back from my holidays, will check today what's the story with the league.

Heading to London for the pats v rams game so if there's any games to be played just sim them for me.

What is this boards community forum and where do I find it?.. :D is it within the game?

PSN : izyboy

no probs enjoy!it in communities on the menue screen.havnt played a game yet as ive had to force adavance each week as user wasnt logged in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 figgysmalls

Any room left lads?

PSN : figgysmalls90

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Anyone interested? Picking this up tomorrow on ps3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭dembaba

Well lads, just started playing and I was wondering how do I join the boards league. Sorry if there is threads on this already. I'm a newbie.

name:FatherBuzzCagney

dembaba wrote: »
    Well lads, just started playing and I was wondering how do I join the boards league. Sorry if there is threads on this already. I'm a newbie.

name:FatherBuzzCagney

bump

It didn't take off mate, the league is stuck in the 3rd week in preseason...

Izy wrote: »
    It didn't take off mate, the league is stuck in the 3rd week in preseason...

thanks for the reply.. do you of anywhere where we i could join one?

thanks for the reply.. do you of anywhere where we i could join one?

From reading back over this thread , is there any interest in getting this going again?

i would be up for it

Izy wrote: »
    i would be up for it
    Same.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Guys, if you are serious about making a league, which ever one of you becomes the commish should talk to Santryred or Berty about how to run the league, and you should run it as close to way we do it, as in scheduling.

Set a time limit for a game week, probably a week until more commit and go for it. When the week is up, advance. That way people who serious about the league are not left hanging. If the commish wants to leave they can transfer it to someone else.

Hopefully it take off this time.

Pm me if this starts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

I'm in as well :)

• Advertisement

Would be more than interested. I'm off college until the 28th of Jan so I could set it up but I'm in my final year so when I go back I might not have time to continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

I would be interested, exams start 14th Jan though :(

PS3 one doesn't work because of communication, I didnt even know it had started.

Would be more than interested. I'm off college until the 28th of Jan so I could set it up but I'm in my final year so when I go back I might not have time to continue.
    Im up for running this, but I am on holidays shortly until the 19th. I have some other stuff on so I wouldn't mind a hand every now and again if your up for it?

It's not happening lads is it?

It's not happening lads is it?
    I've got a list of the last guys that said they were in. Do you wanna help me with running it?

I've got a list of the last guys that said they were in. Do you wanna help me with running it?
    I'm still up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

Im up for it after Wednesday finish up my exams then.

Still interested even if it's only a couple of players it'll still be worth playing come the playoffs.

Still interested even if it's only a couple of players it'll still be worth playing come the playoffs.

did someone say a few pages back they would run it?

Not making excuses but theres no point in me running it ive never played in this before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 paulod321

Ok lads listen up, I am a Mod for a league that contains people from Ireland, UK, US, Canada, and Japan to name a few, its a Sim league that is strictly run and we advance twice weekly, we currently are recruiting for some new owners after cleaning house a little. Four open teams at the moment Bucs, Chargers, Chiefs and Vikings, we are in season 2 week 12. All owners are mature so kids need not apply.

If you have any interest in joining feel free to email me for more info or go ahead and sign up to the site where you can browse the thread and claim a team.

Paul

Advertisement