Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 13 PS3 online league interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭Justin10

First win against the Raiders, tight enough game but should of won by more.
    Couldnt run the ball at all, need to replace my Oline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Rochey18 wrote: »
    First win against the Raiders, tight enough game but should of won by more.
    Couldnt run the ball at all, need to replace my Oline.
    SNAP! I went down 14-0 on two busted plays against the colts and managed to comeback and win by 4. I've never played it on all madden before so it was a bit of a shock. Chuffed with the win anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

SNAP! I went down 14-0 on two busted plays against the colts and managed to comeback and win by 4. I've never played it on all madden before so it was a bit of a shock. Chuffed with the win anyway :D

Should be set at all-pro not all madden. Was down 9-0 at the half myself but came back to win easy when Rodgers got it going.

Great the see the total numbers creeping up ever so slightly. We have 3 player vs player games in week 2, so things will start to heat up very quickly :D

Ye should be on All Pro.

I think Palmer had less then 60 yards passing in the 3rd and it was still tight.
    Ingram with two sacks on the way pick up defensive rookie of the year ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Should be set at all-pro not all madden. Was down 9-0 at the half myself but came back to win easy when Rodgers got it going.

Great the see the total numbers creeping up ever so slightly. We have 3 player vs player games in week 2, so things will start to heat up very quickly :D
    Im still delighted with the win :D

We should put it in our sigs like the xbox lads have done too, we might get a few more that way

• Advertisement

Titans, Eagles, Seahawks and Broncos still to play. You have until 10pm tomorrow evening, when I will be advancing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Played my game and scraped a win. Was a big struggle. I didn't realise we would be playing with non-updated squads. I wouldn't have chosen the seahawks had i of known.

I selected the updated rosters option when creating the league. I think it doesn't give you a roster to the same level as in exhibition mode because players are expected to progress throughout the season. My receivers are much lower in career mode than the Packers receivers in exhibition.

There is a difference between the exhibition mode and career mode. Two difference roster downloads.

Are we advancing tonight??

• Advertisement

It may be tomorrow afternoon now as I've a party to attend tonight and won't be on at 10pm. Would be unfair to advance earlier than I had previously stated. Just two games left to be played.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

Sorry bout the delay guys, was away all weekend.

Just sitting down to play it now

Edit:
    And that just went terrible :(
    45 - 14 and threw 3 INTs

But on the plus side I did have more passing yards than the patriots - which is something ... I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

I'm looking forward to getting into this now, coming in late meant the pickings on free agency were poor, so I had to get inventive to try and bolster some of the real weak points of the Raiders roster. I predict a difficult season :)

When the week advances, do you plan on creating a thread for match discussion for that week, like "PS3 Season 1 Week 2 Fixtures" or something like the Xbox guys have, otherwise this thread will get very full.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭dembaba

When are we advancing? Had a narrow loss on my first game unfortunately, need to bounce back!

Advancing now. Will create a separate thread to avoid clutter in here.

Great im playing the Titans this week. Not sure which user that is on here. :)

Great im playing the Titans this week. Not sure which user that is on here. :)

That'd be myself :)

When suits you to play?

Edit: Only noticed now that there's been a separate thread set up for gameweek 2 - would have posted there had I seen it

Tomorrow evening or most of the day Friday would suit, and all day Saturday should be fine.

I'm playing the eagles it seems. Did a player take the eagles or am I playing the CPU

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Hey lads, check out the whos who sticky.

If someone wants to do the same, PM me the image link and i'll add it to the thread for you PS3 guys

• Advertisement

How does Friday or Saturday after ~ 4pm suit, Rochey? I'm available both evenings

Also, I can do up the spreadsheet.

I think these are correct:
    Team|Player (boards)|PSN ID
    Chicago Bears|counterlock|leetfamicom
    Green Bay Packers|skeleton_boy|ilovelamp319
    Seattle Seahawks|Dohnny Jepp|Cov052
    Philadelphia Eagles|johnmcdnl|Sgt-RedMustard
    Baltimore Ravens|dembaba|FatherBuzzCagney
    Denver Broncos|chuck787|chuck787
    Oakland Raiders|ButcherOfNog|ButcherOfNog
    San Diego Chargers|Rochey18|Rochey__wha
    Tennessee Titans|mooonpie|moonpie9588

Broncos boards name is the only one I'm not too confident on, but the PSN ID (chuck787) is a boards user, so lets call it an educated guess :)

Edit: and here's the spreadsheet
    2a4uol.jpg

Ye both days suit me too, thanks for the names to teams be handy

AFC West looks like it'll be the most fun :)

calling sgt-mustard where are you? im playing you this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Anyone up for a friendly now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

dembaba wrote: »
    calling sgt-mustard where are you? im playing you this week

PM sent :)

Ye both days suit me too, thanks for the names to teams be handy

Sorry for the delay, I'm available for the evening now Rochey. What time suits to play?

Want to play now?

Is your game really lagging??

• Advertisement

Anyone for a friendly this evening?

Advertisement