Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 13 PS3 online league interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Anyone for a friendly this evening?
    I'll be up for friendlies today, if anyone is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Just a quick reminder that the game week has advance and we all have until Wednesday at 10pm to advance.

Just a quick reminder that the game week has advance and we all have until Wednesday at 10pm to advance.

Great. With so little human teams would it be a good idea to have 3 games per week? Meaning hopefully we could get at least one human game a week

I could certainly commit to that. If a few more post interest here we could move to something like Mon-Wed, Wed-Fri, Fri-Mon.

When you good to play our match btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

I should be able to commit to the 3 games a week too if ye guys want

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Me too lads, I'm up for 3 games per week

I could certainly commit to that. If a few more post interest here we could move to something like Mon-Wed, Wed-Fri, Fri-Mon.

When you good to play our match btw?

Tonight anytime after 11, or all day tomorrow. When suits u?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭Justin10

Im up for 3 games a week just after this Sunday :D

Im away for the weekend will be back Sunday morning and il play my game then.

Week advance guys. Will give until Sunday at 10pm and move to 3 games a week from there.

Starting to suffer on defence with injuries after just 3 weeks. Clay Matthews now out for 7 weeks coupled with Desmond Bishop out for the season.

Week advance guys. Will give until Sunday at 10pm and move to 3 games a week from there.

Starting to suffer on defence with injuries after just 3 weeks. Clay Matthews now out for 7 weeks coupled with Desmond Bishop out for the season.
    Should we start a trades thread or do it in this one? Interested in trying to trades with people.

• Advertisement

Should we start a trades thread or do it in this one? Interested in trying to trades with people.

I don't think there's need for a week to week thread with the numbers we have currently but I'll start a separate trade thread just so there isn't any confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

I've sent chuck787 a PM about our game, and sent him a friend request on the PS3 as well. He's not been online on Boards here since the 3rd of Feb, anyone know if he is actually playing his games, and if he isn't, how I then play the AI?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I've sent chuck787 a PM about our game, and sent him a friend request on the PS3 as well. He's not been online on Boards here since the 3rd of Feb, anyone know if he is actually playing his games, and if he isn't, how I then play the AI?
    If he's not playing your league administrator needs to put him on auto

Week advanced guys. Will see how 3 games a week goes now. Advancing Tuesday at 10pm.

Week advanced guys. Will see how 3 games a week goes now. Advancing Tuesday at 10pm.
    At work at the moment. Have I (seahawks) got a human game this week?

Thankfully I've a bye week as I'd be unlikely to squeeze a game in before Tuesday night. Also lets a few of my players get back fit again.

Would be up for a few friendlies later in the week or next weekend, as I've not played any on-line games.

Noel

Dissapointed I lost to the Chiefs because I had to sim. Got a decent win againsts the Saints.

In other news I will listen to offers for Gates. Looking for Picks and Oline help.
    Think I would rather picks might try draft the TE Hugo

Rochey18 wrote: »
    Dissapointed I lost to the Chiefs because I had to sim. Got a decent win againsts the Saints.

In other news I will listen to offers for Gates. Looking for Picks and Oline help.
    Think I would rather picks might try draft the TE Hugo

I'm disappointed I lost to the Panthers and i didn't even sim it. Was another very frustrating game. My interior is so weak I cant run up the middle and get no time in the pocket. I also threw a pick 6. Its the third game in a row in which i've thrown an INT that went over 80 yards for a td. . very very frustrating. Untill I sort out my OLINE my offence will be ineffective.

Sorry lads, late playing my game vs the Steelers but game is loading now.. Will be finished in half an hour or so..

Was just about advance! Let me know when you're done bud.

• Advertisement

Was just about advance! Let me know when you're done bud.
    Finished there mate..

****ing Steelers. Never seen so much bull**** in my life as that game. My guys not able to catch a pass while standing dead still with 10 yard cushions. Steelers meanwhile making the immaculate reception look like a standard run up the middle. Then the odd time I catch a pass or find a gap my lads just drop the ball for the craic and the Steelers recover every time. Would nearly put ya off the Madden games like that but **** it - will win the next one.

Computer can be frustrating like that!

Week advanced. Games to be played by Friday at 10pm. Best of luck lads.

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    Finished there mate..

****ing Steelers. Never seen so much bull**** in my life as that game. My guys not able to catch a pass while standing dead still with 10 yard cushions. Steelers meanwhile making the immaculate reception look like a standard run up the middle. Then the odd time I catch a pass or find a gap my lads just drop the ball for the craic and the Steelers recover every time. Would nearly put ya off the Madden games like that but **** it - will win the next one.

I know the feeling mate. Rice went down early in my game with a broken collarbone. As soon as i lost him it was game over. Like yourself, lots of dropped balls etc.

I fumbled twice and patriots brought them both in for tds and a 97 yard pick six. **** this game

I fumbled twice and patriots brought them both in for tds and a 97 yard pick six. **** this game

And my starting qb is out for 5 weeks :-(

Has Chuck787 been on? Meant to play him today.

He hasn't played any of the last 4 game and should be on auto.

Raiders ground out our second win in a row with a close 13-10 win away to the Falcons.

The Raiders D again playing well, restricting the Falcons to 26 yards rushing and 79 yards passing. McFadden has been missed and played well on his return, gaining 41 through the air, 53 on the ground and a TD.

Pretty much controlled the game but I do wonder what I have to do to get a Pass interference call. The Falcons only TD came when one of their DB's blocked my receivers route who was going across the middle, stopping him dead in his tracks, while the ball which had already been thrown was easily picked off and returned by their CB. I couldn't work my receivers open on their deep routes at all, so the game ended up much closer than it should have been, with me kicking the game winning field goal with no time left on the clock.

It brings the Raiders up to 2-3 in the AFC West, really need to improve on the Offence side of things to have any chance of a play-off place.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I've only ever received one defensive PI call while on offence I was amazed it actually happened!

• Advertisement

I've only ever received one defensive PI call while on offence I was amazed it actually happened!

Hate when a past is thrown and I change player to the DB and in doing so they run into the receiver instead of playing the ball. Happens me all too often.

Advertisement