Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 13 PS3 online league interest?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Just won my game against the Lions by 1 point thanks to a end of game safety.. Tackled Stafford and forced a fumble and after a long backwards scramble I ended up tackling there guy in the end zone.. Felt a hell of a lot better than last week's game v the Steelers let's say :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Week advanced guys. Plan to advance tomorrow at 10 but if people need more time we can wait until Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MontyChips

I'd like to join but probably could only play at weekends!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Week advanced guys. Plan to advance tomorrow at 10 but if people need more time we can wait until Monday.

Could u wait till noon monday? I'll likely have to wait till tomorrow morning before I can play my game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I went from being 24-0 lead at the start of the second quarter to needing a last minute drive to win it - again. How do you manage to blow a 24 pt lead, while holding the opponent to negative total yards on the ground, while forcing four turnovers? Jay ****ing Cutler

• Advertisement

MontyChips wrote: »
    I'd like to join but probably could only play at weekends!!

To keep people interested we'd have to move on twice a week at the least. If you think you could squeeze another game in a week we'd love to get another coach on board.

Advancing now guys. Will give until Thursday at 10pm for the next advance. As always best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

i should be able to get back at it from next week on, just need to get a TV :eek: whats the league ID and password??? and where are we at now lads???
    most importantly what teams are free to take?

thx Izy

ID is boards ps3 and the password is boards123

Have a look here to see who's available
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=83098869&postcount=8

We're on week 8 now.

good stuff, depending when i get my new TV i'll join in... i'll grab the steelers as i originally planned.

thx again guys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

The Raiders extended their winning streak to 4 games by easily beating the Chiefs 20-3, moving past them into 2nd in the AFC West. Situation is looking better now than in was 3 weeks in, when I'd an 0-3 record.

• Advertisement

Great to see us humans getting the W's. The more of us in the playoffs the better fun it will be!

Week advanced. Next advance Sunday at 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

Really am cursed with Injuries.

Mathews out for 7 weeks
    Weddle and Bigby out for another 3 weeks
    Gates out for another four weeks and was just back from Injury.
    Also have Carr and Brown out for the season :mad:

Had a massive win against the Chiefs which can be summed up by this

McNabb Rating 15, Yards 7, Int 1, Sacks 3, Long 9, comp 4, Att 17

Week advanced as we approach the business end of things. Will advance again Wednesday at 10pm.

played my first game tonight, handy win against the chiefs. could've torched them a lot more but mike wallace decided to fumble the ball 3 times in the redzone. i have a lot of injuries too, brown done for the season, kiesel injured, timmons too...

got 3 interceptions on defense too...

how long do you guys play the madden games???

this is my 4th year so against the cpu i usually play on all madden and this is set to all pro so its kinda easyish for me :cool:

does any of you play real life american football???

So much for 4 wins on the trot, the OT loss to the Bucs was hard to take, followed this evening by a 3 point loss to the Ravens after being ahead by 4 with 1:08 to go. Ah well. Time to start planning for season 2.

Have we advanced?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Not going to guarantee I'll be able to get a game in til late Sunday night/Monday so advance on without me (Eagles) if necessary. Don't want to be holding the show up. Just tied up with work at the minute so but I'll definitely get the round of games from Monday-Wednesday in.

Hey guys sorry about the delay. Week advanced now. Will try and advance every 3 days from here on to the end of the season.

Raiders back to winning ways with a 40-2 destruction of the Saints.

• Advertisement

Raiders back to winning ways with a 40-2 destruction of the Saints.
    The safety stopped the shut out though :P

Got Matthews back, forced a shut out and moved on to 10-0 and should have my playoff spot booked.

Got Matthews back, forced a shut out and moved on to 10-0 and should have my playoff spot booked.
    Nice one, I got a reddening off the titans last week and lost a tight one to the panthers so I think im out of the hunt for a wild card. Next year with an o line I should be much better

game against Ravens (FatherBuzzCagney)... when are you around for it???

do you have any other forum or a community set up for arranging human vs human games??? i tried only here and didn't hear a reply from the ravens???

or is it because you playing the steelers and just ignoring it:rolleyes:

Ravens and Bronchos owners have not been active and are on auto so you should be able to play them CPU.

played my game last night, another W but this time it was a lot tougher (must be from lack of practise :-)) first throw of the game and i got intercepted but held them to a field goal then got a good drive going but couldnt get anything done once got to the redzone. once they got to panic mode at the end and flacco started throwing all over the place it ended in a kinda blowout for a Steelers vs Ravens game 30-13 i think...

Raiders win 26-3 over the Bengals, restricted the Bengals to 86 yards of offense and did a lot of running at them.

Hammered the Ravens, played great. Then went to quit game, "Sorry lost connection"
    Just replayed it there quickly, got the win but wasnt bothered.

• Advertisement

Just bet the Browns... 30 - 24 but had a very bad game, won it with a TD just before the 2 minute warning...
    Getting worse with every game played:eek:
    3 defensive starters are out for the next 3 weeks, Antonio Brown gone for the season...

Shall be interesting

Advertisement