Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

28cm non stick frying pan??

Options
  • 30-08-2012 11:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

Looking around for a decent enough but reasonably priced 28-30cm diameter non stick frying pan.

Ive seen some that are mad money indeed.:(

Any bargains out there??

Thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Oracle wrote: »

And they are pretty good. I'm going to replace my old one which I bought at Aldi about 5 years ago. Not bad going for a non-stick pan!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Oracle wrote: »

I actual;ly saw that this morning in their catalogue.

Is it any good though?

I bought a set of "non stick" pans in Homestore and More before and they are absolutely MUCK.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

paddy147 wrote: »
    I actual;ly saw that this morning in their catalogue.

Is it any good though?

I bought a set of "non stick" pans in Homestore and More before and they are absolutely MUCK.:(

Yeah I know the kind, the lightweight ones. The Aldi/Lidl cookware is usually good, heavy weight, better than Tefal at half the price.

I buy all my cookware in Lidl. It's great value and great quality, I've had them years. As far as I know, Aldi do similar quality.

Just picked up 2 of the non stick pans in Aldi today.Tenner each

Also got a large non stick pizza pan/tray too,for a mere 3 euro.

23 euro very well spent,as the pizza pan/tray looks very good,and the non stick pans are very very similar to the rather expensive Tefal pans

Thanks again.:)

• Advertisement

Plenty of them left in Aldi Coolock.

Advertisement