Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] 26 yr old laid back female with dog looking for a house to share - Dublin

Options
  • 31-08-2012 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, Im a 26 yr old female looking to share a house with some laid back peeps, I'm a smoker with a 2 yr old German Shepard dog - not everyones ideal housemate but there ya go. Dogg's great for security, shes fully trained, very lovable and friendly. I'm real laid back, I work and attend college full time doin a degree in Creative Industry Studies in DIT. Looking for a house to share, double room, back garden, close enough to town. Not available to move till after Christmas. No harm putting this out there now, if you or if you know of anywhere suitable please let me know..thanks a mill.. Claire
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mikekally

In a similar position myself, only i'm hoping to move next month - shame you're not moving till after Xmas...

Advertisement