Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you actually hate anyone?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭MusicalMelody

Yes a few people who made my life a living hell when i was younger... they can all go die now...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Hells yeah. Theres people I'd kill with no remorse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Strongly dislike, yes. I'd rather never encounter them again (and it has worked out well so far)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

I love everybody!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

Don't really hate anyone anymore. But, indifferent to many.
    I hated for a while but it was too consuming, so I let it go. Hating them meant I still felt something for them. Being indifferent means I don't give a flying fcuk.
    Suits me better:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

No. Im not comfortable feeling angry let alone putting the effort into actually hating anyone. If somebody annoyed me to that extent I'd simply and happily have nothing further to do with them. It's a waste of time hating anyone IMO, it achieves nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ameeee

Sitting minding my own business in my home with my husband after a long day's work and you vile bully put this up. I have alerted boards.ie but I am taking this further. I will be talking to the gardai. It is internet bullying at its worse. I don't even live in Ireland nor have I for years so it's interesting that you think you know anything about me when you have never met me. I'm not going to rest until you have been unmasked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Wompa1

ameeee wrote: »
    Sitting minding my own business in my home with my husband after a long day's work and you vile bully put this up. I have alerted boards.ie but I am taking this further. I will be talking to the gardai. It is internet bullying at its worse. I don't even live in Ireland nor have I for years so it's interesting that you think you know anything about me when you have never met me. I'm not going to rest until you have been unmasked.

Huh!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭ShiresV2

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Huh!?

Possibly a reference to the facebook trick where the link leads to your own profile.

Here listen love it's not about you. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Wompa1

ShiresV2 wrote: »
    Possibly a reference to the facebook trick where the link leads to your own profile.

Here listen love it's not about you. ;)

Ah ok, it's blocked where I am. HeHe!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

Yep, I hate a lot of people, most of which are people I went to secondary school with, 90% of the school were scumbags. One person in a particular I seriously wish ill towards, This person who was a third year trampled on my feet on purpose as I sat outside class, I was a first year then, I being in bad form for being made go to this school in the first place, I told this person to "**** Off" and him being the thug that he is, I got 3 hard kicks to he head as a result, in full view of the schools caretaker. She reported it and what happened? F**k all! not even a detention he got because he wouldn't have went anyway as the disciplinary policy in the school was diabolical, he shows up to school the very next day wearing normal clothes instead of the uniform that everybody else wears.

Also hate a few scumbags that lived in the same street as me growing up and still give me s**t in adulthood if I ever have the misfortune of bumping into them. Thank Christ they have been spending more time in prison these days than on the street!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Almost everyone who's on the knocker side of the front door. Easier to list the exceptions than the inclusions, tbh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Pantsface

hate is a strong word.

i try not to hate anyone now

don't think i do, thank god

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

I HATE EVERY PERSON THAT HAS POSTED ON THE SECOND PAGE OF THIS THREAD, I WANT TO CUT THEM UP, STUPID ****ING PAGE 2 POSTERS!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

I only hate one person... I don't normally and I'd love to be neutral when I think about him, but he said such vile and unforgiveable things that if someone mentions his name to me I feel angry..

I'm working on not caring whether he lives or dies

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Pottler wrote: »
    Almost everyone who's on the knocker side of the front door. .
    Signs on your door are the way forward there. It reduces some of the shīt you get. Still get the odd chancer, but I don't answer the door any way.

I find them slightly unsightly, but they serve their purpose and I haven't fantasized about killing anyone on my doorstep since I got them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I only hate 1 person. She's honestly the nastiest, most evil, poisonous, ignorant, judgemental person I've ever met.

She's just cruel. She's a friend of a friend, I've never even met her in person, but she took a dislike to me before we even met and she said so many horrible, nasty things about me that if she got hit by a bus tomorrow, I wouldn't even care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    I only hate 1 person. She's honestly the nastiest, most evil, poisonous, ignorant, judgemental person I've ever met.

She's just cruel. She's a friend of a friend, I've never even met her in person, but she took a dislike to me before we even met and she said so many horrible, nasty things about me that if she got hit by a bus tomorrow, I wouldn't even care.
    Me either, she sounds a right cnunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

No. Because hating someone is a waste of time that could be spent having dirty thoughts about Miriam O'Callaghan

That's given me an idea....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

I still hate Thatcher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,304 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Travellers!

There! Someone had to say it! So There

I so feckin hate them!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

ameeee wrote: »
    This is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

gammygils wrote: »
    Travellers!

There! Someone had to say it! So There

I so feckin hate them!!!!!!!
    Even Blackie Connors from glenroe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,304 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Even Blackie Connors from glenroe?
    He was an actor. Not an acker! :rolleyes:

Besides he's a Property Developer in Fair City now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

I only hate Shelbourne FC, thats all

21/25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

This week I are mostly hating Ed Sheeran, and The Coronas - especially the singer.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

uch wrote: »
    I only hate Shelbourne FC, thats all

Why? Haven't they suffered enough. Most dubs like to see them back where they belong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

Why? Haven't they suffered enough. Most dubs like to see them back where they belong.

In the First Division

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

uch wrote: »
    In the First Division

But they're part of the big four with Pats, Boh's and Rovers. Shell's still have a name of note.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Amy33

Yes, a guy I was seeing who turned out to be "happily" married. It was ten years ago, but I still have to see him 2 or 3 times a week because he shops at the store I work in. Long story but he is one nasty piece of work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

yep, 2 football referees in particular that have plagued me anytime they ref our games for the last 4 years. seeing them constantly give decisions against the team i play for, it looks like the feeling is mutual :(

apart from that, i severly dislike many people, but dont mix with them enough to hate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Tarkus

Hate anyone who bullies & hate's a mild way of putting it.

Lived thru 2 gangs that pulled that crap when I was young & now won't walk past anyone getting the 'business'. We all need to turn the tables on that BS & show them what it's like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

Myself mostly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Hate my ex-wife, mainly because she uses the kids as leverage against me to get her own way.

Her and Jedward. With a passion!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

Hate my ex-wife, mainly because she uses the kids as leverage against me to get her own way.

Her and Jedward. With a passion!!!

You just have the misfortune of being a man, my friend, the courts will always favour the mother every time, even if the mother is unreasonable or among other things. I would imagine a lot of single fathers would agree with you...

Saying this as a single bloke/no children. Good luck man

Advertisement