Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Use laptop during courses?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Bought a laptop in my final year in college. Needed it for a few engineering programmes and to help with thesis.

Really it is more important to have detailed hand written notes from lectures.

It is a nightmare coming up to exams and missing notes. Having a laptop during lectures is not really beneficial in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Really it is more important to have detailed hand written notes from lectures.

It is a nightmare coming up to exams and missing notes. Having a laptop during lectures is not really beneficial in my opinion.
    Does not compute :D

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Ging Ging

OP you'll need to write in the exams so maybe writing through the lectures will give you some needed practice and you can improve a bit in this discipline. That said some of my lecturers handwriting is really terrible and it didn't hold them back. They are engineers but could easily be egyptologists or doctors:p

Advertisement