Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney sweep coachford

Options
  • 31-08-2012 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, can anyone recommend a chimney sweep at a good price in the coachford area.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Try Liam from Dulhallow Landscaping near Millstreet, his number is 087-6380053. He did a house on my road for €40 and is supposed to be pretty clean at his work, as far as I know he charged my neighbour €40 which I think is pretty reasonable. I plan on calling him to do mine tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ricko10

Try Liam from Dulhallow Landscaping near Millstreet, his number is 087-6380053. He did a house on my road for €40 and is supposed to be pretty clean at his work, as far as I know he charged my neighbour €40 which I think is pretty reasonable. I plan on calling him to do mine tomorrow.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭katy67

Try Peter Leahy from Macroom. His no is 026 42161 i think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I second Peter Leahy. He has been doing mine for years.

Advertisement