Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I change Hosting

Options
  • 31-08-2012 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I set up a hosting account with you yesterday and selected the windows hosting but on reflection I would prefer the Unix

Is there any chance you can switch me?

Thanks

Seamus

Comments

Hi Seamus,

Thats not a problem. You can cancel your subscription within your control panel, under the Billing section, and a full credit will be placed on your account.

Once you have done this, order the Unix plan online and select the "cash/cheque" method of payment. The credit on your account will then be applied be default.

If you need anything else just let me know.

Regards,

Niamh.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭omega42

Thanks for the quick reply,

I've canceled windows and ordered Unix, its still showing as awaiting payment, how long does it normally take?

Hi there,

If you want to pop me an email with your Account ID I can have a look at your account for you

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭omega42

thanks for all your help, sorted

Advertisement