Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses between Ennis and LIT

Options
  • 31-08-2012 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone know if there is a daily scheduled service between Ennis and LIT? Is it only during the College term?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

Trirish wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is a daily scheduled service between Ennis and LIT? Is it only during the College term?
    Dont think there is one.
    best off get bus eireann to bus station. walk down to dunnes on henry street and getting the 302 bus out to the college

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Trirish wrote: »

A bus leaves Ennis at 7.20 every morning weekly and returns in the evening around 5 I that facilitates LIT & UL.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Trirish

Thanks MikeyGorse,

Is that Bus Eireann?? Do you know if there's a later bus that gets you into LIT around 8:30/9?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Trirish

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    A bus leaves Ennis at 7.20 every morning weekly and returns in the evening around 5 I that facilitates LIT & UL.

Thanks MikeyGorse,

Is that Bus Eireann?? Do you know if there's a later bus that gets you into LIT around 8:30/9?

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭JustLen

As far as I know thats the only time that service runs.
    You could always contact Bus Eireann

http://www.buseireann.ie/

Ennis (065) 682 4177
    Monday-Thursday 0700-1300 & 1400-1700
    Friday 0700-1300 & 1400-180

• Advertisement
Advertisement