Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If you had to lose one of your senses, what would it be?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

Not for very long though. :)

YEAH you make a good point, but I would save on the heating.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Definitely smell. I'm a bit sniffly most of the time anyway so it wouldn't be a huge loss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Jelly2 wrote: »
    Sorry to disappoint, but you will! I'm a lady, have no sense of smell and little of taste, and still eat chocolate all the time!

Why? genuine question.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Jelly2

phasers wrote: »
    Why? genuine question.

Hmm, yeah, I have wondered myself. Well, I can still taste it a bit, and the texture is lovely as it melts in the mouth. But I only eat specific types of chocolate bars - never Twixes or things like that because they are just like chewing cardboard to me. Good quality chocolate is perfect though, generally smooth, or with chewy chunks or similar.:)
    Perhaps I get a release of endorphins?

Advertisement