Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play Hitman Blood Money in your browser :)

• 31-08-2012 9:54am

Well thats my work rate taking a massive kick in the nadds today!

http://beta.coreonline.com/

Frame rate doesn't look great to start with but that could be the crappy work broadband.
    Enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Crazyivan 1979

Loved this game for the ps2 and also silent Assassin, def play this tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Heard about that site, you watch adverts to earn game time I think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Nice article about this site from RPS

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/08/29/square-launches-core-online-earn-games-via-ads/
    RPS wrote:
    It asks you for your date of birth (I hope it remembers to get me something!) and then offers you each of the game’s missions as a separate load. If you want to skip straight to the end, you can. Bearing in mind how infamously dull the first mission is, I picked mission two, A Vintage Year. And I’m informed that I’ve,

Time left: 10 minutes / Unlock ($0.49)

At 13 missions that would mean the game would cost a total of $6.37 or £4.03. Or you can get the whole game at once for $4.99/£3.15 That’s pretty decent, albeit a slightly peculiar way of purchasing a game – it currently costs £6 on Steam, for instance.

Having quit out of the chapter, and then tried to return, I’m given a popup window that tells me I can watch an ad to earn more time, with two choices, “Remove ads” or watch one. When I click the little cross to close the window and do neither, to carry on with the remaining time it says I have, it takes me back to the chapter select. It seems I have to do one or the other.

The amount an ad earns seems to depend upon the length of the ad. So a 1.15 ad for Mini Ninjas Adventures gets me 25 minutes, while 1.11 of Mensa Academy gets me 23. 1.01 for Koozac nets 20, and 24 seconds of Game Globe lets me play for another 8 minutes. And while they’re YouTube embeds, they’ve done their best to have you watch them. I picked the Mini Ninjas, found there was no mute option, and then clicked over into this window to type these sentences, and the video stopped playing. Clever. No letting it run down quietly in the background then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

he could of just muted his computer haha

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Funny, I only started playing this on my Steam backlog the other day. Wonder if this browser based format is better suited to demos?

• Advertisement
Advertisement