Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best breakfast in Dundalk

Options
  • 31-08-2012 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

You are asked where the best breakfast is served in Dundalk and you say...?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭alfman

The Kingfisher, reasonably priced and I love the way they cook their eggs, perfect everytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Jockeys !

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

alfman wrote: »
    The Kingfisher, reasonably priced and I love the way they cook their eggs, perfect everytime.

Another shout for the kingfisher here, but why oh why an they not sort out their tea/coffee? its completely average, infact its not even as nice as id make at home myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Without a doubt ( and I love my breakfasts!) it has to be the Foodhouse on Clanbrassil Street. Great selection and perfect Coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭tony81

The Lisdoo do a nice breakfast.

I often go to the chestnut because it's nearby and reasonably priced. Downside is they don't do black pudding and their white pudding is too spicy though most of my friends prefer it to normal white pudding.

Kingfisher looks quite good! not sure where they're going with beans on a breakfast though (hate that!). Also the king fisher is like a creche at times.. I wish they didn't do the kids eat free thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Ma Bradys do a great fry up, havent been in ages though. (not even sure if its still open)

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭HAMMERCURRENT

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Ma Bradys do a great fry up, havent been in ages though. (not even sure if its still open)

They use to do a great breakfast, but it's very ordinary now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I like the cafe down by Harvey Normans.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

The one you make yourself!

;)

You know what you like and how it's cooked and can be bought cheaper.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭tony81

Dunny wrote: »
    You know what you like and how it's cooked and can be bought cheaper.

True enough tesco sell a denny(?) pack that has rashers, sausage, bacon, pudding and eggs.. but who doesn't like having breakfast made for them.. even if you have to pay for it :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

The homemade breakfast but only when it is made by my Mam:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

My joke already used but my place when I make porridge with all the extras! :D

Will try out some of the other places mentioned! Diet can wait a few more weeks...LoL

Advertisement