Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land line set up , package & costs

Options
  • 31-08-2012 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi

I am currently thinking of activating my landline that I have in my aprtment - I need it for working from home , which I do 2 days a week . Most of my calls will be to a number in our Dublin office that we dial into to have conference calls with the US so it will be the cost of a national call but I will have some calls to UK landlines - probably about 30-45 mins a week

I need a phone that has a speaker facility , mute button and conference call facility on it

Can you suggest a package and do you have any phones that meet the above requirments ?
    What is the set up cost ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi

I am currently thinking of activating my landline that I have in my aprtment - I need it for working from home , which I do 2 days a week . Most of my calls will be to a number in our Dublin office that we dial into to have conference calls with the US so it will be the cost of a national call but I will have some calls to UK landlines - probably about 30-45 mins a week

I need a phone that has a speaker facility , mute button and conference call facility on it

Can you suggest a package and do you have any phones that meet the above requirments ?
    What is the set up cost ?

Thanks

Hi tigerlily01,

Are you looking to set up as a business or residential (or does this depend on whichever matches your requirements/)

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭tigerlily01

Well it will be used only for business purposes so whichever suits my requirments - but the cheaper the better :)

Well it will be used only for business purposes so whichever suits my requirments - but the cheaper the better :)

Hi,

Can you send me a PM with the address so I can check the line / broadband availability.

Thanks, Mark

Hi,

Can you send me a PM with the address so I can check the line / broadband availability.

Thanks, Mark

Hi tigerlily01,

I have checked your address and there is a line in place so if you decide to get the line connected we should be able to connect the line and set up the account within 24/48 hours.

Given requirements you advised the best package available is to set up a residential account with the talktime Anytime package.

- price €56.75 Inclusive of Vat per month.

* Price includes line rental and VAT (Which would be €25.06 Inc vat per month separately)

* Unlimited local & national calls anytime†
    * 30 FREE any network mobile minutes anytime

Then there is an additional talktime international add on €7.50

K/ International 120 Add-on Features

*120 Anytime minutes to UK landlines and certain other international landlines numbers
    A special rate of 10c per minute applies to any additional calls to UK landlines
    A special rate of 15c per minute applies to any additional calls to UK mobiles
    A special rate of 10c per minute applies to any additional calls to the US or Canada
    All other out-of-package International calls will be charged at the standard rate per eircom Talk level

It may be best to call eircom sales on 1800 242 633 to go through it detail over the phone.

However if you have any follow up queries let me know.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement