Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in Dublin that know about fringes!!!

Options
  • 31-08-2012 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Can anyone recommend a good hairdressers/hairdresser in Dublin city or south that can cut a fringe properly?

It seems that every place I try I can never find someone who can cut my fringe without making it too thick, too short, or uneven. I try to tell them exactly how I want it but to no avail. Then I end up at home trying to fix it myself.

I just got my hair cut again, and I asked the girl to feather it out because I didn't want it too blunt, and I wanted the sides a bit longer than the rest and blended into my hair. She didn't do this, and when she was done I didn't want to point it out. Other hairdressers blatently don't listen to what I want and tell me how I should have my hair, whether I like it or not! And I know, I should be more assertive, but I can't.

So basically I'm looking for a hairdresser who listens and really wants to get the right style for you, if anyone can recommend one :) Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

I went to House of Colour on Capel Street a few months ago, and had a fringe cut into my hair. The girl cut a very fine fringe at first, then gradually kept adding more to it until it was the thickness I wanted.

In fairness she cut my hair exactly as I asked her to, she didn't just hack into it. As it turned out, I decided I didn't like the fringe, but it wasn't down to her not listening to me. I think her name was Lauryn, if it's any use :)

Advertisement