Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rehoming dog

• 31-08-2012 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi folks I'm currently looking for ideas etc on rehoming my lovely hound. Unfortunately due to work pressure and the fact that I'll be heading for ankle surgery and off my feet for some time over the coming months I think the fairest thing is to find someone who can give her more time

I don't really want to advertise her widely yet but I'm wondering are there groups out there that would be good to contact?

I've asked friends and family to get the word out.

Just hoping to find somewhere nice for her.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

What breed is she? PM if you prefer

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

roseagra wrote: »
    Hi folks I'm currently looking for ideas etc on rehoming my lovely hound. Unfortunately due to work pressure and the fact that I'll be heading for ankle surgery and off my feet for some time over the coming months I think the fairest thing is to find someone who can give her more time

I don't really want to advertise her widely yet but I'm wondering are there groups out there that would be good to contact?

I've asked friends and family to get the word out.

Just hoping to find somewhere nice for her.

Thanks

Had you thought about getting a foster home for her?
    How old is she and what breed?

Advertisement