Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Draft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

just tell us now! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Minutes away....keep your eyes on the main Madden forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Toby Witty Goose

Raoul wrote: »
    Minutes away....keep your eyes on the main Madden forum :)
    Raoul you god damn tease :)

The NFC West is out :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Have we got release times for these divisions?
    I don't be refreshing the forum all the time :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭HeartOfTheCity

Follow the twitter account @boardsmadden on your phone so you don't have to sit behind a laptop.

Follow the twitter account @boardsmadden on your phone so you don't have to sit behind a laptop.

Yep or else add instant updates for the thread to your email.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Just for us new lads what's the next step after we know our teams, do we wait until after the patch to start a franchise ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Just for us new lads what's the next step after we know our teams, do we wait until after the patch to start a franchise ?!

The commissioner will start the franchise, we'll all be given a password to join it. Only thing you need to do now is practice ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Toby Witty Goose

The saints players appeals being Overturned is huge for whoever drafts the saints congrats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

The saints players appeals being Overturned is huge for whoever drafts the saints congrats

Havent had any time to play cc. Have all things like this been included in the game?

-Saints suspensions
    -skins+cowboys cap penalties
    -rams having 4,000 draft picks
    -skins having none
    -Tom Brady's changing hairstyles
    -other player suspensions - tamba Hali for example
    -Rex Ryan's foot fetish

All important elements of the NFL

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    The commissioner will start the franchise, we'll all be given a password to join it. Only thing you need to do now is practice ;)

I think we are waiting for the first patch. There is too many BIG problems that could cause difficulties!

PADRAIC.M wrote: »

Sweet just checking!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Any chance of getting the rest of the divisions out? I thought there was one division being released every hour?

After playing Pudsy online, I've no idea how Im going to survive without Brady.

After playing Pudsy online, I've no idea how Im going to survive without Brady.

I had no idea who that was haha. Good game. I couldn't get my offence going at all, and I just couldn't cover all your receivers. Glad the pats won't be in my division!

I had no idea who that was haha. Good game. I couldn't get my offence going at all, and I just couldn't cover all your receivers. Glad the pats won't be in my division!

Yeah, was a really good game (bar the occasional connection slow down!). Rice showed glimpses of hurting me at times. I think it was the fair catch contact penalty that hurt you, giving me short field.

But trust me, a statline of 18-20/360yds/4Tds/0Ints is unheard of for me. I'm not going to get that lucky again. Better not get used to it either with probably the Browns or 'Phins in the Franchise :(

Yeah, was a really good game (bar the occasional connection slow down!). Rice showed glimpses of hurting me at times. I think it was the fair catch contact penalty that hurt you, giving me short field.

But trust me, a statline of 18-20/360yds/4Tds/0Ints is unheard of for me. I'm not going to get that lucky again. Better not get used to it either with probably the Browns or 'Phins in the Franchise :(

Hope you get the Browns , because if I get who I expect to get, we shall meet again ;)

Hope you get the Browns , because if I get who I expect to get, we shall meet again ;)

Payback will be a bitch then :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Is it possible to make a substitution in game? Like your 3rd and a yard and ya want bush to take it up the middle rather than forte. Without pausing and changing the depth charge?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

On your depth chart you select the RB as the 3DRB so he'll run your third downs

gufc21 wrote: »
    Is it possible to make a substitution in game? Like your 3rd and a yard and ya want bush to take it up the middle rather than forte. Without pausing and changing the depth charge?

Select play by formation, then when you can see all the formations use Rb I think and you can sub players into the formation. Also you can select a player as your third down back in the depth chart from the connected careers menu.

Select play by formation, then when you can see all the formations use Rb I think and you can sub players into the formation. Also you can select a player as your third down back in the depth chart from the connected careers menu.

Or the easiest way, select your play from formation us right stick and go to backup Hb or Hb sub

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Cheers lads

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm short yardage Id use a FB just to power over tbh

I'm short yardage Id use a FB just to power over tbh

Doesn't work anymore. He tends to run into the arse of the centre and get tripped up for minus 1 yard

ibmax wrote: »
    Doesn't work anymore. He tends to run into the arse of the centre and get tripped up for minus 1 yard

I've used it a couple of times, I know what your saying but you need to find the gap otherwise you don't get anything! Can be frustrating!

ibmax wrote: »

I've used it a couple of times, I know what your saying but you need to find the gap otherwise you don't get anything! Can be frustrating!

Did you not find that cause the FB is only a few yards behind the centre hes too close to even find those holes? I've found short yardage situations to be massively frustrating cause power runs up the middle result in getting tripped up and quick passes don't work cause the wr's take too long to be "looking"

I've been using the titans the the FB Johnson is poor(and slow) so the o line has a chance to engage there blockers before the FB gets to the line. However on teams with better FBs they get to the line as the o line engage their blocks and it's a no gain.

• Advertisement

I know what you mean you really need to drill your gap running

Advertisement